Football Follies Wild Card Weekend 2018

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 14,076Administrator El Jefe

Well well...here we are again...for me? It couldn't be over soon enough...lol...I guess that's why there is next year right?...

For those fortunate enough to pick a good and consistant team? My hats off to you...wish you all the best for the playoffs...so lets get down to business...first round here we go...

Texans v Colts
TWO bad offensive lines versus each other...Hate to say it but this looks like a defensive battle...low scoring 3 hours in a dentists chair type of game...

Seahawks v Cowboys
Seahawks suck on the road...Cowboys offense sucks when you take away Cooper from the long ball and limit Elliot...Zak just can't move the team downfield...looks like another defensive trench war...this one will be more exciting I think...

Chargers v Ravens
Anyone miss that week 16 game when the Ravens beat the crap out of the Chargers 22-10? Yea look for more of the same...

Eagles v Bears
Well now, this one is the one that interests me...Can Trubearsky play flawlessly? Are the Bears just going to lean on the defense to carry them? Can Foles recapture the lightning in the bottle he seems to have in the postseason? Seriously what is it with this guy?... Plays like crap until Wentz gets back in the game...and then starts playing lights out when he gets hurt again...I hate this dude...lol...

Gimme your predictions if you got time...love to hear what you think...

Pick your team...only a couple left...you know the rules...

Comments