cant beat american made tanks

talltinestalltines Posts: 7Member
jake has the best tanks on the market and the service is of equal value to me

Comments

• CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be up grading with in a year but have been doing a good bit of research on tanks and really didn't think there would be a big difference between american made & over seas but from the stories i'm hearing...there is. Jake is on the top of my list.
  • talltinestalltines Posts: 7Member
    real important to be able to get parts if you need them without having to worry if they are metric threads or something you cant find in a hurry...that's worth a lot to me
    talltines said:

real important to be able to get parts if you need them without having to worry if they are metric threads or something you cant find in a hurry...that's worth a lot to me

I agree. When i spend that much money i want it to be the best and like you said getting parts.I've heard some terrible stories about overseas tanks.I live seven hours from twn and could save $600 to $1000 in shipping alone by picking it up myself but i believe their tanks are from overseas.Not sure but do believe.I bought my fiberglass tank from them and they've been very good to me but like i said when spending that much money it has to be the best.I don't mind the shipping fee for a good quality tank.
  • MasterjqxMasterjqx Posts: 990Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    blaster were do you live at? im about 4 hrs from TWN, im near orlando
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,958Administrator El Jefe
    Yea Jake's not half bad...lol...actually he is very good at what he does and I respect the time he takes when designing his tanks...not too many guys out there that I will say that about but Jake is one of them...
    Masterjqx said:

blaster were do you live at? im about 4 hrs from TWN, im near orlando

I'm right around Savannah like 15min south of I95 in effingham county