Worst mass shooting in U.S. history

Believe what you want about the shooter, isis or not, **badword**'s crazy. 

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,468Member, Moderator El Moderator
    And the liberals only blame the gun. Their heads would explode if they had to pit Muslims against gays in the news.
  • SingleAction52SingleAction52 Posts: 732Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭

...I look forward to the day that the scripture in Psalms 37:10, 11 is fulfilled:
    "10: Just a little while longer, and the wicked will be no more;
    You will look at where they were,
    And they will not be there.
    11: But the meek will posses the earth,
    And they will find exquisite delight in the
    abundance of peace."

Amen, ...and what a day that will be!

• LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 967Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭

NotSoFast said:

And the liberals only blame the gun. Their heads would explode if they had to pit Muslims against gays in the news.

Do NOT get me started... My blood has been boiling.
    Iam right there with you man! With a president like we have, who hasn't dealt with any of this the right way, and a bunch of liberal Moran politicians who cry "ban the guns" every time there's a shooting instead of actually dealing in reality, sadly stuff like this will never stop. Time to have a reality check and kick political correctness to the curb, and start calling a spade a spade for starters..

• jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,302Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Being who I am, & most of you know I am also a NRA recruiter, (volunteer position) all of this crap about the guns the guns. As we all know guns don't kill people, crazy people with guns, explosives or any other means they use to kill people do. If there is anyone on this Forum who thinks otherwise. I can't write what I would, Jim would yell at me again. We as american citizens have to stand together on social media, in public or wherever we can to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected. Trumph is not the complete answer, but we have to start somewhere. He at least has the balls to stand up & say what need to be said. I've ticked some people off with my remarks on FB & other places. I don't care, I carry 90% of the time & they may not like it, but they'd be glad I was there if something happens when I was there.
    Heads up, another NRA membership give a way in August. If I could get Jim to put it in on the contest part of the forum where it stays on the top & not get lost.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 14,076Administrator El Jefe
    I will do that for you...just let me know...

I will do that for you...just let me know...

Thank you Jim

• SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,485Member ✭✭✭✭
    @jtaglia , thanks for what you do for the NRA brother. And I agree that Trumph might not be the long term or the best answer for us, but like you said we gotta get the ball rolling. Obama has done all he can to destroy this country!!! We have to have a commander and chief that will not tolerate these acts of terror on our soil ! Taking guns from law abiding citizens only leaves them in the hands of criminals.

BTW anyone with a FFL in this business..... look at the NRA for insurance!!! They worked out great for us !
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 967Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    @jtaglia the whiny idiots on the left will never get it, it's always the extreme with them,do Ya think for a minute they would ever stop and think things through before shooting their mouths off about something they have no clue talking about?. Here's one I got from someone on face book thought it was pretty good.

I stand behind you in line at the store with a smile on my face...and a gun under my shirt and you are none the wiser, yet you are safer for having me next to you. I won't shoot you. My gun won't pull it's own trigger. It is securely holstered with the trigger covered. It can't just go off. However, rest assured that if a lunatic walks into the grocery store and pulls out a rifle, I will draw my pistol and protect myself and my family and therefore protect you and your family. I may get shot before I can pull the trigger...but, I won't die in a helpless blubbering heap on the floor begging for my life or my child's life. No, if I die it will be in a pile of spent shell casings. I won't be that victim. I choose not to be. As for you, I don't ask you to carry a gun. If you are not comfortable, then please don't. But I would like to keep my right to choose to not be a helpless victim. There is evil in the world; as evil has a gun, I want one too.

Why would anyone with a brain in their head vote for a liberal, they've ruined this country
    Just take a look back in history..history doesn't lie, .guess that's why the left is trying to erase it, like it never happened.
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,955Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Liberalism is a mental disorder. Plain and simple. Why do you think Hollywood for the most part is Liberal. The one side lets say the creative side works well but the other side is just Gray Matter.And thats the logical side.
    Sreynolds said:

@jtaglia , thanks for what you do for the NRA brother. And I agree that Trumph might not be the long term or the best answer for us, but like you said we gotta get the ball rolling. Obama has done all he can to destroy this country!!! We have to have a commander and chief that will not tolerate these acts of terror on our soil ! Taking guns from law abiding citizens only leaves them in the hands of criminals.

BTW anyone with a FFL in this business..... look at the NRA for insurance!!! They worked out great for us !

I have my FFL, I'll check Monday on insurance for a FFL holder. Thanks for the heads up. I'll post what I find al
    @Libertyman & @Sreynolds , I don't know if you gentlemen are members of the NRA, if you are or aren't watch for my NRA giveaway the beginning of July I give away 2 memberships. It's a 1 year renewal to a existing membership, or a new one for you or anyone you'd like to give to. The membership includes a magazine, 12 issues, hat stickers & $2500 in gun insurance. Put your name in the hat & see if you win. I usually draw about August 8th. The membership fee has been raised to $40.00 per year, which I will pay.

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 14,076Administrator El Jefe
    @jtaglia You should make a trip to Cali and shoot the video in our shop...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 10,171Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I will donate another 2 memberships also @jtaglia Thanks!
    Sreynolds said:

I checked with my contact with the NRA today, he sent me this link, https://mynrainsurance.com/business-insurance/ffl if you have any other questions feel free to contact me. Thanks I hope that helps you out.

That may be a plan Jim. @MidOhioHydrographics just donated another 2 memberships, that makes it 4. If anyone else would like to donate a membership or two for the giveaway, their $40 per year. Love to have more than 4 to give away.

I'd love to Jim, that weekend I have my 50 year class reunion in Cleveland Ohio, a NRA gun show in Payson, AZ. I can't believe it's been 50 years since I graduated high school, damn I'm old.

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 10,171Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @jtaglia you should try and swing by my shop while you're in Ohio! It's 1 hour from Cleveland, so I understand if you wouldn't have time. But the offer stands! I'll buy lunch for you and significant other.

@jtaglia you should try and swing by my shop while you're in Ohio! It's 1 hour from Cleveland, so I understand if you wouldn't have time. But the offer stands! I'll buy lunch for you and significant other.

Thanks, we have to work out our schedule, not even sure if I'll be able to make my 50 year class reunion. Will let you know when I figure it out.
    Get back to me for the details on the 2 NRA give a ways. [email protected]