Shawn Naughty Domain name for sale Cheap

studebakerstudebaker Member, Business Ninja Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
I have two Shawn Naughty Domain names for sale. $100 for both. They are about four years old.

shawnaughty.com

shawnnaughty.com

I will delete this advert when and if they sell.

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Member, Moderator, Business Ninja Posts: 7,760 El Moderator
    How did you come into possession of those? I don't know much about the whole situation there, but I remember a lot of controversy
  • studebakerstudebaker Member, Business Ninja Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @WileECoyote I came into possession by going to my domain registrar, searching for these names, and registering them when they were declared available. I take it you know about a controversy that would be interesting to hear the juicy details about? Spill.... :-)
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Member, Moderator, Business Ninja Posts: 7,760 El Moderator
    Like I said, I don't know much. It was a little before my time. My partner in the business and @K2Concepts were sort of wrapped up in it. As far as I remember there was a lot of patterns being copied without royalties being paid to the owners. Some of the patterns images were clearly lifted from the net, and claimed as original artwork by Shawn. I don't know for sure, but there is a stigma that is attached to those domains... its either going to be very marketable, or be poison. I know he had an absolutely rabid following at one time. He did a lot more of the "edgier" films when most of what was available from China was very generic and bland.
    Very Interesting... Not a single vendor wants to drive that high daily count traffic to his/her website. I want to be that wealthy one day.
    Thank you, folks, for your consideration.... A well thought of vendor stepped up to the plate and now has control of these domain names. Many kudos to him.

Officially deleted... maybe. :-)
This discussion has been closed.