Electric Spray Gun

hydrographics_eahydrographics_ea Member Posts: 7
Has anyone tried using an electric spray gun to spray activator? If so, do you think it gives same results as air spray gun when applying activator? 

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Member, Moderator, Business Ninja Posts: 7,593 El Moderator
    I am sure it depends on the quality of the gun. As with anything, the better guns are more expensive. I will tell you that almost no guns are specifically designed to spray the viscosity of activator. Usually airless guns that are readily available are designed for house paint... COMPLETELY different. But you are more than welcome to try it and post your results.
  • studebakerstudebaker Member, Business Ninja Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, post your results from the hospital... Electrical sparks from the commutator of the electric motor mixed with the volatile VOC's and air mixture will provide interesting things to write about from the hospital bed.
  • hydrographics_eahydrographics_ea Member Posts: 7
    edited January 10
    Not so bad after using an electric spray gun. A few defects but it’s promising. WileECoyote said:
    I am sure it depends on the quality of the gun. As with anything, the better guns are more expensive. I will tell you that almost no guns are specifically designed to spray the viscosity of activator. Usually airless guns that are readily available are designed for house paint... COMPLETELY different. But you are more than welcome to try it and post your results.
    Yes please, post your results from the hospital... Electrical sparks from the commutator of the electric motor mixed with the volatile VOC's and air mixture will provide interesting things to write about from the hospital bed.

• studebakerstudebaker Member, Business Ninja Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woo Hoo! He got away with it! PS, Great Green carport/shed. I am jealous. Please keep using it outside to keep the VOC's at a low air ratio mixture.

we will miss you.
  • versuspaintversuspaint Member Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    And now for the rinse...
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Administrator Posts: 14,160 El Jefe

And now for the rinse...

He he he...