Harper tx. 48x36x24 tank $750 obo

bmxprojectbmxproject ✭✭Posts: 288Member ✭✭

Stainless 48x36x24 tank I use as a dip tank. Has drain hole. No overflow wall. The guy before me used as a rinse station. Harper tx 2104003340. $750 obo

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote El Moderator Posts: 7,130Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    so without an overflow wall, what is the pump for? sounds like it would just stir up crap in the tank and suck it into the impeller. Is there some sort of filter I am not seeing?
  • bmxprojectbmxproject ✭✭ Posts: 288Member ✭✭
    so without an overflow wall, what is the pump for? sounds like it would just stir up crap in the tank and suck it into the impeller. Is there some sort of filter I am not seeing?
    Think outside the box. The pump was to equalize the temp mostly. However after I would dip, depending on how much film and items were used, I'd bet the trash out best I could with the fish/pool net. Then run through pump, whitch has a filter, when needed. However anyone interested in this is buying a stainless steel tank. Plus a pump that came with it. They can rig it how they like. It was very efficient with the limited business and hobbying I used it for. 

Anymore senseless questions? Are you interested? Want to know condition of the metal. Want to know if I'll throw anything in with it? What to know when a good time to pick up is?
    Also if u set the jets just right it will push 90% of the trash to the far end of the tank(just like pushing the trash over the over flow wall) which makes it very easy to clean out in a scoop or two
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote El Moderator Posts: 7,130Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @bmxproject It is a valid question for anyone looking to purchase the tank. I asked something that I thought a prospective buyer might ask, also while adding to the conversation keeping it at the top of the recent discussions so that it is the first thing people see. Thereby providing 2 services for you in one question, on top of all the other free advice you have gained from this forum. In addition since I am a moderator essentially donating my time to this forum to keep it going, I have almost 7000 posts. I am guessing you have gleaned some advice directly from me, and I don't think that is being to arrogant at all.

Any more senseless retaliation you have saved up that you want to direct toward me? Do you care to continue this further or want to just move on and we can all act like that wasn't you lashing out at someone trying to help?
    I remember you from when I visited this forum. Nothing isnt backhanded ot carry an undertone with you. Thanx for all the service.
    @bmxproject It is a valid question for anyone looking to purchase the tank. I asked something that I thought a prospective buyer might ask, also while adding to the conversation keeping it at the top of the recent discussions so that it is the first thing people see. Thereby providing 2 services for you in one question, on top of all the other free advice you have gained from this forum. In addition since I am a moderator essentially donating my time to this forum to keep it going, I have almost 7000 posts. I am guessing you have gleaned some advice directly from me, and I don't think that is being to arrogant at all. Any more senseless retaliation you have saved up that you want to direct toward me? Do you care to continue this further or want to just move on and we can all act like that wasn't you lashing out at someone trying to help?
    But sure, yes, it is a valid question for anyone who's intent to use this tank as I used it.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts El Jefe Posts: 14,024Administrator El Jefe
    Chuckleheads...bump for the thread...