Tsunami Constrictor

KnotSmartKnotSmart Posts: 6Member
I am hoping to find someone with a @Tsunami Constrictor they would be willing to part with. Noticed on their Facebook page that they have returned to the tile business so thought I would check here.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,975Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    What are you wanting to use it on? We tried it once and put it away. No need for it really.
  • KnotSmartKnotSmart Posts: 6Member
    edited July 7

What are you wanting to use it on? We tried it once and put it away. No need for it really.

Football helmets; looked like it may help prevent stretching / the need to double dip
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,975Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Double dip was best option when we did them. It’s hard to cut film round and get it to work consistently. Faster to just do a half/half dip and get better results. Usually there is a stripe down the middle anyway do your seam doesn’t need to be perfect. I even helped at Riddell for a day and they dip all of them half/half. We did a buuuuuunch of helmets that day.