Are there any hydrodipping podcasts?

queen_moosequeen_moose Posts: 8Member
I like watching all the videos I can find but I wish I had something I could listen to at wo

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,997Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    This process is sort of visual, most of the problems we run into need pictures to diagnose.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,914Administrator El Jefe
    @queen_moose

ACTUALLY?...Yea I paid $2500 for podcasting software 3 or 4 years ago and never got it to work for me...still trying...guess it will come with the new online school software as well...sigh...just stay tuned...
  • queen_moosequeen_moose Posts: 8Member
    @K2Concepts what software did you get? Might be able to help you out.
    @queen_moose John Lee Dumas’ course “Podcasters Paradise”...
    @K2Concepts hmm I haven't heard of that. I helped my dad get his podcast started. Feel free to private message me any questions you have
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,975Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Problem w a podcast is this is a visual endeavor. We make things look good, and it would be difficult to have an audio-only podcast for people trying to learn. You could get some information through, but I go back to the first thing we ask when people are describing their problems.... “can you show us a photo of the problem?” I’m not saying it can’t exist, just that the person would need to be very good at speaking and describing things adequately to get the message across.
    @MidOhioHydrographics I was thinking about doing a podcast the does interviews with different hydrodipping business owners. It'd be more about the people in hydrodipping than the actual technique/ how to
    Yea...thats one of the many options...interviews...various challenges...many of us think we are all alone or unique...when in fact there is probably 20 or more different guys out there that have all faced the same challenges...