Paasche Paint Booth

LTRDavidLTRDavid Posts: 12Member
Does anyone have any experience with this paint booth? Comments & opinions welcomed. Thanks

FABF-5-T3

https://paascheairbrush.com/product/fabf-5-t3/

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,998Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Looks pretty straight forward. I have used Paasche before, they aren't bad. I do prefer Binks or Global Finishing Solutions.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,914Administrator El Jefe
    Look good to me...anything is better than a box fan and some wood for a booth...
  • LTRDavidLTRDavid Posts: 12Member
    @K2Concepts, I think I may be a step, ok maybe a 1/2 step, better than a box fan & some wood. Here’s a pic of my present DIY booth WITH some practice work with OHW Intercoat Candy. I’ve another BR rifle stock to do like the two red ones, but this guy wants a yellow base. So I thought I might try the Candy thing.

@WileECoyote, thx 4 the feedback. Can you elaborate with any specificity your preference for the Binks & Global?
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,998Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Binks are well made booths, they have been around forever. Global finishing is made in Wisconsin, and I worked with one of the people there on a project where I used to work. I ended up buying one for a small project, and they were really well built
    OIC Thx @WileECoyote ! I plan on pulling the trigger on a booth late Jan next year. I'll provide an update as things progress. First, I have some rearranging to do in the shop and there will not be time to do that until after the Christmas rush. Thx again.
    Here is my update. Saturday I finished the install on subject booth. I am well pleased with the unit and I look forward to getting back into production tomorrow. Paasche was a great company to work with before and after the sale. Delivery took about 3 weeks. There were a couple of small parts issues that they took care of quickly and efficiently and I will do business with them again. Thanks to everyone for their input. Questions and comments are welcomed.

I coated the inside of the booth with Booth Coat.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,868Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very nice
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,977Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Looks good!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,914Administrator El Jefe
    I CANNOT over emphasize the importance of professional equipment...versus DIY stuff...