TWN Trying to bully other companies out of business

dipdemondipdemon Posts: 113Member ✭✭✭
I just wanted everyone to know how TWN has been treating me and my company and was wondering if any other companies are being treated this way by them.

This is a copy of the email I sent the CEO and he did not reply

Sir,

I am sending this email to ask if you can help me with a problem I am having with SEMA Show in Las Vegas.

As you know, anytime in the past when we had an issue I have taken care of the problem right away, furthermore I told your Lawyer he could call me anytime to discuss anything.

Last year at the SEMA show I visited the TWN booth and was approached by Mr. Jeff Highland and was asked if I had any questions, I told him that I really liked the items they had on display and especially liked the decorated Air Cleaner that fitted a chevy Camaro and would like to decorate mine like that. I asked if could I take a picture and he said yes and even moved it so I could get a good shot of it.

Next day I was approached by Mr. Highland and a SEMA official on the show floor where Mr. Highland was accusing me of taking pictures of his booth without permission ( clearly entrapment ) and was trying to get me thrown out of show. I finally offered and gave them the sim card out of my phone to make him happy.

This was very embarrassing because I felt like a criminal who had been caught stealing and my wife was so embarrassed and upset we had to go back to our hotel.

I believe that you had to have been told differently about what happened, but above is the honest truth .

The week after this occurred, I know you called US Paints, and told them I was a shady character in so many words .

Two months later, I had a booth at the ATA show in Indianapolis where reps with TWN came by my booth and took pictures which I did not get upset about.

Last week another TWN representative Mr. Jeff Graham contacted Rodney Agner with True Timber Camo and accused me of associating with a company called Camodipkits.com and selling TWN film pattern knockoffs to them and all of the accusations were proven false .

I am going to SEMA this year and I leave out next Monday.
I registered to attend over a month ago and got a conformation # and was told my badges would arrive in about 2 weeks.

I have purchased my plane tickets and made hotel reservations.
After not seeing my badges in the mail I contacted SEMA and was told I have now been denied admittance due to TWN filing a complaint about me taking photos in their booth.
I am requesting you to please contact SEMA and tell them you do not have a problem with me attending the show.
Also a email stating this, would help so I can forward to the SEMA rep. that is working on this matter.
I have no intensions of even coming within view of the TWN booth.

I have never said or posted anything bad about TWN on any forum etc, furthermore I send customers to your company all the time when they are looking for film patterns we do not carry .

If there is ever any issues or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me .

Thank you

Scott Norwood
854 Hwy 28 Bypass
Anderson, SC 29624
(864) 224-8856 Office
Web site dippros.com

Comments