Aqualac vrs Nano-chem

TrayersSlayersTrayersSlayers Posts: 269Member ✭✭✭
My favorite local hydrographics supplier ran out of aqualac. So I ordered up some Nano-chem. How is it in coverage vrs Aqualac. I know when I shoot nason, nason sucks in coverage compared to aqualac. 

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,956Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited September 2018
    I have tried ALOT of paints... There ain't much out there that covers like Aqualac. Just do a little practice on something you don't care about, you will get the hang of Nanochem pretty quickly. Just lay off the material screw till you get an idea of how fast it sags.
    Post edited by WileECoyote on
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,952Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I agree w Trevor. Aqualac was between 30-55% better coverage in our testing against numerous solvent based paints. NanoChem was the next best in our tests.
  • TrayersSlayersTrayersSlayers Posts: 269Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys. 
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,861Administrator El Jefe
    Covers well for us...nothing covers like Aqualac BUT...honestly I like the NanoChem stuff better and am slowly moving over to it...Pricing is very competitive and a much better color palette of offerings...
    Covers well for us...nothing covers like Aqualac BUT...honestly I like the NanoChem stuff better and am slowly moving over to it...Pricing is very competitive and a much better color palette of offerings...
    Yeah and Marc is a really great guy! Between you guys and Marc I think I might be slowly switching over also.
    edited September 2018
    I use Nano-chem as top coat. The Deet resistant and the water borne clear on all my Metal Plating already. If your interested in seeing what I'm talking about shoot me a email. I wont post on here cause it's not hydrographics related. 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,952Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

I use Nano-chem as top coat. The Deet resistant and the water borne clear on all my Metal Plating already. If your interested in seeing what I'm talking about shoot me a email. I wont post on here cause it's not hydrographics related. 

Post it up, brother! Cerakote and such have a spot here and your metal work is amazing. People would be happy to see it!
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 2,108Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

Post it up, brother! Cerakote and such have a spot here and your metal work is amazing. People would be happy to see it!

+1

• schidroschidro Posts: 381Member ✭✭✭
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,861Administrator El Jefe

@TrayersSlayers Yea brother post away...I am not an elitist kind of guy...whatever helps you pay the bills at the end of the day?...