Class

wolfdog0729wolfdog0729 Posts: 207Member ✭✭✭
Day one of training done with Mr. Jason Jones @onehitwonder. The confidence level is 100% better. Thank you Jason. Your the man brother.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 10,032Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome! Great to hear! Jason is a great person. And you'd be hard pressed to find someone more knowledgeable about paint and clear and their application. Post up some photos of the class if you can!
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,808Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @wolfdog0729 ! Great group of guys this weekend, and they were all slamming dips by the end of the first day!

Safe trip home to all of you, and go get 'em!
  • djayroe76djayroe76 Posts: 53Member
    edited April 2017
    I had great time. Jason has hooked up us with a ton of knowledge. Started off with speed shapes next thing you know there was people dipping fenders, guns, deer heads and so much more. Thank you again @onehitwonder for putting on the class. Plus @wolfdog0729 did a dip on one of his RC cars that turned out sick!!!
    Thanks again all of you!
  • wolfdog0729wolfdog0729 Posts: 207Member ✭✭✭
    Thank you. It was a blast and an unbelievable confidence builder 
  • bmxprojectbmxproject Posts: 288Member ✭✭
    If you can't afford training i suggest grabbing a notebook and start asking questions , watching videos , taking notes on everything and it will definitely help . I've been doing it for years.keep a notes app on your phone and use it if you don't have your notebook
    Well yes finance at the moment is an issue. And good tip. I will keep that in mind. But i ment jealous as in just having teachers from one of these professionals we buy products from and have a brain of gold in the form of knowledge of the industry. Being pretty new, i tend to really attemtp to hang on every word they say. Altho sometimes theyre common vocabulary is a bit advanced for someone who lnows very little. Jj will break it down to were a monkey can understand. Ill get some training from one of these guys. I just have to market myself first. A- See of its worth it and B-wait till i have a cpl grand and a few days to spare.
    We're always happy to help people over text - in fact, we often help people who are using other people's products if they are in a bind
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,958Administrator El Jefe

Well yes finance at the moment is an issue. And good tip. I will keep that in mind. But i ment jealous as in just having teachers from one of these professionals we buy products from and have a brain of gold in the form of knowledge of the industry. Being pretty new, i tend to really attemtp to hang on every word they say. Altho sometimes theyre common vocabulary is a bit advanced for someone who lnows very little. Jj will break it down to were a monkey can understand. Ill get some training from one of these guys. I just have to market myself first. A- See of its worth it and B-wait till i have a cpl grand and a few days to spare.

If the statistics are that 80% of the businesses fail within the first 2 years? What makes you think you will make any money so you can "see if it's worth it"?...
    edited April 2017
    If the statistics are that 80% of the businesses fail within the first 2 years? What makes you think you will make any money so you can "see if it's worth it"?...
    Statistically i should have landed back in prison before 2013 but i beat that too. Keep your head up, nose clean, positive attitude. Never stop learning and  work hard. No diploma or (formal) education and a horrible background. Ive already beat the odds. The skys the limit buddy. Im a full time single dad to a brilliant 3yo who i expect to be a 100 times the man i am. Never say never because you simply never know but quitting isnt an option. 
    Post edited by bmxproject on
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,958Administrator El Jefe
    Tear it up brother...there is another saying to remember also..."Discretion is the better part of valor"...