Football Follies Week 11 2016 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 11 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe
Week 10 is in the books and let's move on to week 11...What a week...Cowboys fans are losing their minds while Romo is losing his job...Steelers have lost 15 of 17 road games against sub 500 teams...Vikings have pretty much lost their season because they are the very definition of walking wounded...and speaking of losers? This week's Brown Paper Bag of Shame goes to...The Packers for that pathetic attempt of trying to convince us football fans that they could actually play football on Sunday's massive BLOW OUT by the Titans? Wait did I just mistype that? Nope, the Titans. I mean Rodgers and Co. were blown out before the first quarter ended so yeah, they deserve the Brown Paper Bag O' Shame...wear it well...and don't tell anyone to "RELAX"...

And I want to make mention of Romo's "farewell" speech...That man has some class and dignity. To go up there and say he will not be made a distraction while the Cowboys ready to make a run deep into the playoffs? My hat goes off to him and I hope they do well...ok onto this weeks contest.

@MidOhioHydrographics Here is your second Certificate of Shame in 2 weeks...way to go!...

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

And OH the smack talk...lol...boy we sh*t talkers are eating a lot or crow but man has it been fun!...Filthy Animals...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments