Target Coatings

LiquidDreamsLiquidDreams Posts: 250Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
Anyone ever tried this water based paint? I ordered a pint of black and a pint of white today on a whim to try it out because I couldn't find anyone that had posted about it anywhere. I should have it next week and will post the results.

Comments

• RDSHydroRDSHydro Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭✭✭
    Never tried it but interested in your test results...
  • GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭
    let us know how it works out.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Not a clue...
  • LiquidDreamsLiquidDreams Posts: 250Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Got the paint. I tested black paint to a speed shape. It is a little thick so I thinned it just a little and sprayed it through my 1.4 Warwick 904. It lays down nice. I let it air dry for about 45 mins then dipped some silver CF to it. The print stuck like glue, it was awesome. Put it in the rinse and had no issues pop up. After the rinse I let it dry and tried the crosshatch. That's where I had a problem. The paint peeled right off the Speed Shape. I will try again with better prep on a different surface and see what happens. Ill take some photos next time as well.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Eek...
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,320Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭

Eek…

What he said.
  • LiquidDreamsLiquidDreams Posts: 250Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    For now Ill stick with the old stand bys