Vortex sight to match customers already cerakoted rifle. — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Vortex sight to match customers already cerakoted rifle.

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    Nice attention to detail...
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,690Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job that one brave man dipping that
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,350Member ✭✭✭✭
    Those upper end optics ought to be pretty water resistant ! good hit
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,784Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • liquidtouchhydroliquidtouchhydro Posts: 99Member ✭✭✭
    @looch vortex is one of the few I will do they have one of the best warranty services you can receive no questions asked they will fix or replace.  Other wise if the customer wants it done they know they are doing it at their own risk for water damage. 
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 476Member ✭✭✭
    ^^^exactly. We let the customer know it is a possibility. If they still want scope done we make them sign a simple waver that we are not responsible for water damage to scope. But i have even dipped bushnell scopes with no problems. I did have one get a little moisture in it. Aftet clear let it set for 24 hr then i put it in a bag of silicon beads for a day and it pulled all the moisture out
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,257Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Good work!
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 944Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • ShannonShannon Posts: 163Member ✭✭✭
    Looks great
  • OverCoatsOverCoats Posts: 350Member ✭✭✭
    Very nice!! The only optic I ever had that got moisture inside it was a vortex. And they replaced it no questions asked. My customer wanted them to repair it, not replace it since it was dipped already but they sent out a replacement anyway. Still give them kudos with their warranty though