Football Follies Week 16 2017 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 16 2017

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,959Administrator El Jefe
What a crazy whacky week of football...man there was some great games and yea a couple of blowouts and YES I agree officials really need clarification on that whole "catch or no catch" rule...these calls are getting ridiculous. If you doubt me? Just tell ANY Dallas fan that Dez really didn't catch the ball and see them start to hemorrhage out the ears...lol...sorry Dallas fan...

And can someone please explain how a 6 and 8 team still has a chance (Miami at 3%)???What the heck? NFC is still tight as well so this is do or die week for several teams...looking forward to it...been a fun season for me finally...last year stunk it up but hey...some days you get the bear...some days the bear gets you...This week's "Bag O'Shame" goes to...The Seattle Seahawks for that embarrassment of a game against the Rams (following that Jaguars game? Really?)...Many say the window is closing on the team and the LOB is gone after this year...I hope not because Pete put together a great team there but we shall see...so here ya go Seahawk fan...try not to embarrass yourself this week...

Honerable mention goes to the Pittsburg Steelers for playing DOWN to the Pats...that 4th quarter was dreadful...Playing conservative ball against Brady??? Reall??? You KNEW he was going to go downtown and punk you in your own crib in the last 2 minutes...NO WAY you should have let them get that ball back on downs...horrible play calling...never mind that touchdown was taken from you? It should have NEVER got that close...I am just pissed because I am tired of seeing every game go through Boston every year and you guys could have prevented that...so here is your "Bag O'Shame" Steeler fan...when you pick your head back up? You can wear it proudly...try not to crap the bed come January...(Can you tell I am pissed?)...lol...

And for the refs...'nuff said...

OK, the rules have not changed...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is another ANI Air Gauge from me...So let's hear it for me again...WOOT...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the gauge for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional air gauge donated by K2 Forums...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 17...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments