shipping

BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 178Member ✭✭
hey guys im new to dealing with alot of shipping. Im trying to figure out how to get the best shipping rates for small business. If anyone could help me out with this that would be great. Also it would be paint that.i would be shipping. Thank you!

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,476Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Depends if it is water based or solvent based. Water based can ship in the USPS. Solvent based CANNOT. Solvent based is expensive to ship no matter what.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,443Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yeah I believe they have special hazardous chemical shipping classes you’re supposed to take. Pain in the butt.

I like FedEx or USPS for shipping parts.
  • mielkewaygraphicsmielkewaygraphics Posts: 190Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭

hey guys im new to dealing with alot of shipping. Im trying to figure out how to get the best shipping rates for small business. If anyone could help me out with this that would be great. Also it would be paint that.i would be shipping. Thank you!

Just curious, are you selling paint?
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe

Just curious, are you selling paint?
    Curiouser and curiouser...
  • BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 178Member ✭✭
    edited November 2017
    i beleave i am gunna go wit ups and yes @mielkewaygraphics I posibly will im tryin to close on everything atm I will make anoucement if everythings goes has planed 
  • libertyh20libertyh20 Posts: 28Member
    stamps.com has really good rates.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Yea but you gotta subscribe...didn't like that part...