Flag Pattern

DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,648Member ✭✭✭✭
@Studebaker I know you got a ton of flag patterns but can't find the Nicaraguan Flag. My in laws are asking like crazy so if you got it I need it. Thanks buddy

Comments

• loochlooch Posts: 1,731Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email him he will make it if he dont have it
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,648Member ✭✭✭✭
    @looch do i use the email from the fractal camo site?
    Yeah @DeviousDips im sure he will be on here sometime soon to post up a version of it
    @looch thanks. They have been bugging me forever to ask but I know he is a busy guy so I just kept telling them I can't get it yet. And are trip got moved to July but when I go I'll hit u up to see if your around and maybe I can swing thru if you don't mind
    @DeviousDips always welcome to stop by 
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,021Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here ya go @DeviousDips The Nicaraguan Flag pattern Click on picture for link to order page.

Actually, requesting a pattern on the forum is a great idea! That way all the custom printer services can get in on the act. Jim even created a special category for just that reason. Here at this LINK.

Since we have two more new custom printer sponsors coming on board, it's only fair to present your pattern request to everybody capable of making them and may the best designer win! And you don't have to be a printer to design patterns! Everybody can get in on the act... I'm sure we would love to see your pattern designs.

@studebaker thanks again buddy. Just saved me from the in laws