Wheels 22" how to dip back side — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wheels 22" how to dip back side

RafalRafal Posts: 79Member
Hallo guys i must do wheels front end back side. Front is easily. I think back inside make 2times half - half. Some better ideas? I never make this side.

Thx ☺️

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,189Member, Moderator El Moderator
    If you must, then 2 dips while feeding into the film would be best. If not, you are going to get a lot of stretch going that deep. Though, I am not sure why anyone would want to dip the back side where it cannot be kept clean without removing the wheels every time you wash the car.
  • RafalRafal Posts: 79Member
    Yes is true must be clean for me is stupid only we say in poland "the customer is our master". i make 2 times thx
    Rafal said:

Yes is true must be clean for me is stupid only we say in poland "the customer is our master". i make 2 times thx

In America, it's "the customer is always right". My personal take is "the customer is usually completely ignorant of what they want and the chance of it even being possible". I wonder if I can get that last one on a bumper sticker or t-shirt?

On a side note, I have met exactly two (you and a guy on a gaming forum) guys from Poland and both of you are named Rafal. I guess it's a popular name there? The other one's last name is Dudek and he lives in the States now.
    Haha yes Rafał is Polish popular name and main last name is Grabowski. And this wheels call me guy also make hydrographics and ask me can I make for him this wheels because Don now how to make. Must drive more like 400km to give me this wheels. Next time I must say sorry thx I don't have time because is not so good money.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    Yea I don't know about that one...
    Wow! Great job. The back came out as well as one could expect.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I Agree. Well done! I actually really like the look. Makes for a unique project.
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job how did you do the back of the rim?
    Thx guys this wheels cost me a lot work , back of the rim i make like i say half half. on the right side you see connection. I dont have dipping arm and this wheels is have so i have good idea to make something my self only one hour work ;-)
    only one hour work
  • NightinGaleNightinGale Posts: 32Member
    in America that wheel came out what some call "badasss" meaning VERY good and unique. The silver hi lights really make for a proper wheel to dip. Fantastic work.
  • dipper57dipper57 Posts: 374Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Nice job!