Dippers in the Tri -State area of the Ohio valley.

osufanintxosufanintx Posts: 164Member ✭✭✭
Are there any dippers in this area on this forum? I have a cousin in South East Ohio valley area looking to have some hydro done on his golf cart. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,254Member, Moderator El Moderator

Are there any dippers in this area on this forum? I have a cousin in South East Ohio valley area looking to have some hydro done on his golf cart. Thanks in advance.

@MidOhioHydrographics is in Mansfield, OH.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    What's he looking to have done? If it's just accessories we could handle it, if it's the entire golf cart body? It will be a while before we could take it on. We have done one and it came out fantastic, but they are a LOT of work, and it can't be done cheap.
  • osufanintxosufanintx Posts: 164Member ✭✭✭
    @MidOhioHydrographics I gave him your contact information first. He said he called y'all, he must want the golf cart body done because he said he was told that your too busy right now. I'll let him know you might be able to do it later and that the cost would be high... I think he is expecting that. Thanks guys!
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Ah, yeah. I do remember someone talking about it now! Hard to keep track. I get probably 20+ contacts a week on custom work. Probably 2-3 of 20 commit.