Football Follies Week 12 2016 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 12 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,761Administrator El Jefe
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!...Yea I am...this is one of the best days of the year for me because I get to sit around and watch football and talk trash all day long...I hope you guys are doing the same...relax a little for a day and enjoy your families please...there is plenty of stress to go around for the rest of the year...especially when you are in business for yourself...so grab a cold one and cuddle up on the couch with your loved ones...and try to do it more often...

OK on to football. Wow, what a day we got ahead of us....for the first time in the history of Thursday T-Day Football all the teams are .500 or better...so there should be some good ball going on Lions and Vikings both have the division lead on the line...Cowboys and Redskins? Well enough said there...ALWAYS a good game...Now the Steelers and the Colts? Hate to say this but that might be a blow out...the Vegas guys had the BROWNS at a better chance of beating the Steelers than the Colts without Andrew Luck???? EEEK, that ought to tell you something...

Nuff said about that, for the second week in a row I gotta give the Brown Paper Bag of Shame to the Packers for that shredding they took on Sunday Night. Redskins management is hating life right now because they are going to have to hand Cousins their entire retirement portfolio...but they both gambled and they both won...kinda...lol...Cousins next contract is going to make Osweiler look like he got chump change...but back to the Pack...Take it easy Packer Fan, your coach is a damn good coach, taking you to 7 playoffs in a row. The team is kinda vanilla...like a one hit wonder band that we are tired of hearing the same song played over and over...go cut a new record already...I blame management and that whole VP on down should be canned...they are the ones that pulled the legs off the bar stool by not going out and getting better talent through the free agency...shame on them...and for Pete's Sakes Rodgers will you SHUT UP about running the table...really? Only if you guys play the Browns for the next 6 weeks in a row and I would be worried about that even...so here is your Brown Paper Bag of Shame for the second week...stick it in your pie hole Rodgers...

Honourable mention goes to both the Cards and the Panthers...The Cardiac Cards put the darn coach in the hospital for crying out loud...I mean how bad do you have to play to give your coach chest pains?...Poor Arians...and the Panthers? Just look bad...How did these 2 teams make it to the Championship last year? Still scratching my head over that one...so here is you dual Brown Paper Bag of Shame Cards and Panthers...

Technically @WileECoyote won this one by the 18point blow out of the Pack...so here is your certificate...

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

Let me add here that the smack talk ahs been worthy...not quite "Romesque" or Jay Moore but getting there...you guys need to talk some facts and figures and not just post the Haterade pics...come on...I know you can do it...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments

• 2Kreate2Kreate Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    Pittsburg!  viks and lions going to be a good game! off to a good start!  Dallas and skins is always a great game.  
  • racertexracertex Posts: 179Member ✭✭✭
    Eagles
  • esoutfittersesoutfitters Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    Redskins
  • 3monkeyshydrodip3monkeyshydrodip Posts: 811Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Dallas!!!
  • DeepSouthDippinDeepSouthDippin Posts: 277Member ✭✭✭
    Broncos!
  • 2Kreate2Kreate Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    Damn close Jim @K2Concepts that was a good game! 
    How bout those lions!!! Sorry k2
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,934Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Browns again!

And PS - today I actually watched Lions v. Vikings. At my inlaws. It is Thanksgiving after all. :-)
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 766Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Say it ain't so Jim....@K2Concepts..

• LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 766Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭

Sorry Jim @K2Concepts I couldn't resist!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,761Administrator El Jefe
    Yea yea...wait until next year...it was fun while it lasted...
  • boomboom Posts: 117Member ✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @K2Concepts Lions have a tough December (saints,bears,giants,cowboys,packers) the division isn't decided yet
    @boom with the exception of the cowboys I dont see a problem with them not winning the rest.
    edited November 2016
    I don't see that. Yes, the Cowboys but the Giants are hit and miss...they could be tough... @3monkeyshydrodip you remember week 1? Cowboys only loss? Saints still have Brees and he can ALWAYS light someone up on any given day. The Bears are a garbage bin fire now that Cutler is out...and they ought to thank their stars that he won't be in a Bears uniform EVER again...as for the Packers? Well as in ANY Division rivalry? You never know...I give even odds on that one...remember the last second "Hail Mary" in week 16 last year...Lions fans still lose sleep over that one...On the flip side? Lions went dark after that first drive Thursday and that ain't gonna cut it down the stretch...they need to find some spark...that whole "Wait until the last 2 minutes of the game" thing won't get them into the post-season...

The Vikes have an easy stretch down the road (except for the Cowboys) but they will not get rid of their problems...they lost 2 more starters during the Lions game and that is more than enough to put a stake in their dying heart this year...they don't have anyone left on that O-line...they have the worst per yards running attack IN NFL HISTORY right now and they can't stretch the field without some kind of running game...everyone knows all they got is Bradford and if the O-line can't keep him upright? They got nothing...even if they won the division they won't get past the Wild Card like last year...and they had a healthier team last year...

No, the whole NFC North is no match for the rest of the Division leaders...just bad JuJu this year for the Vikes...but we will be back...I firmly believe Zimmerman is THE GUY to put this team on the right track...
    Post edited by K2Concepts on
  • LaraLara Posts: 54Member
    Go Cowboys, forever my team, win or lose
  • boomboom Posts: 117Member ✭✭
    I agree @K2Concepts this "trail in the 4th and win at the end" has to stop. I guess so many years of failures have me leery of agreeing with you @3monkeyshydrodip . They play the Saints on the road and they are always tough at home. Giants and Cowboys are also road games. Bears and Packers are at home, but they lost to both of them already lol. I can see them winning the division, but they will get spanked in the playoffs.
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,147Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Saints
    Dang...for the second time this season? We have a tie...

@MidOhioHydrographics @racertex you guys each pick a number between 1 and 10 and I will do a random drawing...

This is GREAT!!!
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,934Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

Dang...for the second time this season? We have a tie...

@MidOhioHydrographics @racertex you guys each pick a number between 1 and 10 and I will do a random drawing...

This is GREAT!!!

I'm going w 5
    I will go with 3
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @racertex I see probability and statistics is not your strong suit...
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,147Member, Moderator El Moderator

@racertex I see probability and statistics is not your strong suit...

He said he's pick a winner. Not necessarily "closest to Jim's number without going over". He may use his random number generator until a 3 or 5 pops up and that person is the winner. In which case, it's still completely even odds, no matter which numbers they chose.
    Let me tell you something about my luck in anything. You could tell to choose left or right or between 1 and 2 and I would still get it wrong. So knowing that my luck bucket not only had a hole in it. It has also been crushed and burnt. So it is what it is
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @NotSoFast you are absolutely right... i honestly was trying to think of how he was going to pick who won, and that scenario never occured to me. 

Plus I am always a BIT of an @$$... sometimes more. But I hope @racertex wins... because the Browns have plenty of time to screw up yet this year.