My New Tank — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My New Tank

Finally got my new tank.
Just needs to be wired into the house, which I'll need to get a 30 amp circuit from the Metre box to my shed....

Otherwise, it's almost set to go:

The Tank itself

Control Box

They also threw in some speed shapes

Two rolls of print

And a Sample book, it has ton's of laminated samples, which is pretty cool

Friend and I spent half of Sunday afternoon rearranging the shed, for better layout, we ended up having the tank reversed, which meant removing the welds for the control box to sit on, spinning this round and re-welding.
I now have better access to the drains and pump.

Can't wait to get started.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,706Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Awesome! That's a good looking tank. Electronics are very clean. The only thing I personally don't care for is the pump setup.

Now get some water in it and get it dirty!
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,184Member ✭✭✭✭
    lookin good
  • 2Kreate2Kreate Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    Very awesome.  good customer service throwing some goodies in for you!
  • StriffStriff Posts: 37Member
    Cheers.
    Talking to a workmate, her boyfriend is a sparky so speaking via email on what is needed t wire up.
    Any idea to tell if it's 3 phase or single phase.
    Otherwise I contact the company I bought it from.

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,466Administrator El Jefe
    edited November 2016
    Most likely single phase...even if it were 3 phase the motor would still be single phase...the only thing that changes is the wiring to the heating elements...ask me how I know...

Edit, yea it's single phase...bring in L1 and L2 to those terminals opposite the red and blue wires in the upper left hand corner...
  • hydrographicsindiahydrographicsindia Posts: 355Member ✭✭✭
    Very nice clean build
  • pblizpbliz Posts: 122Member ✭✭
    @Striff If you don't mind me asking what kind of price range would someone pay for that tank?
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,189Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    pbliz said:

@Striff If you don't mind me asking what kind of price range would someone pay for that tank?

Depends on the size...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,673Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @pbliz You can always just contact @pahydrographics or @liquidconcepts or @EptexCoatings for pricing
  • pahydrographicspahydrographics Posts: 118Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    We have lots of options at pa Hydrographics. When only the best will do 
  • pblizpbliz Posts: 122Member ✭✭
    Any Canadian retailers as I would think shipping from USA would be an arm and a leg? I'm thinkin a 6ft tank.
  • pahydrographicspahydrographics Posts: 118Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    We ship there all the time 
  • StriffStriff Posts: 37Member
    smedlin said:

pbliz said:

Depends on the size...
    Sorry for late reply, life has got in the way ;) (my side business of restoration work has consumed a lot of time, and issues with my builder :( )

This tank including deliver was just under $3k AUD

I have three phase in my shed, so have had it re-wired / configured for 3 phase set-up.
    Ironically it's still not complete, but it's just a matter of installing an RCA and 3 pole terminal / safety switch and I should be good to go.

Will update when that is done