Football Follies Week 10 2016 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 10 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,064Administrator El Jefe
edited November 2016 in K2 Contests
Thank goodness the election is over and we can get back to watching serious football. I don't know about you guys but this one seemed like it took forever. And the fallout is amazing...almost as fascinating as the election was...lol...but I digress...

Back to football. Week 9 is in the books and moving on to week 10, there are some serious questions, the first being will the Browns go 0-16? Listen up Brown Fan, and I'm talking to both of you, you need to go HAM through the rest of this season...don't get distracted. That perfect season is within your grasp...no way you let it slip out of your fingers...no way...stand tall and get it done...finish what you started...that perfect record is right in front of you...

49ers have a QB that got more attention when he was on the bench than when he played...yea I am so over that, send that distraction down the road and let some other team deal with him. What a disappointment and waste of talent...and for you cops that patrol his mega million dollar mansion? When he calls because someone is breaking into his crib to take his chrome? Tell him you are busy calming down the protests he started...what a moron...

Despite all this, the Jaguars might be the most depressing team of 2016. I didn't think they would survive Blaine Gabbert and yet they did and went on to rebuild (again) from an awful 2012 season...these guys loaded UP through the draft and free market on BOTH SIDES of the ball...and months later another QB is holding the team hostage and Gus Bradley will most likely be out of a job. It's a sad state of affairs...

BUT it's no contest that this weeks Bag Of Shame goes to...The NFL Referees...Now, for the most part, I am impressed as heck that these guys get the job done the way they do. I gotta watch the replays and SloMo 50 times before I can see what they saw in a split second...but when they blow it? Oh, they blow it BIG TIME...That Monday Game was a perfect example of some of the missed Personal Fouls this season...and Richard Sherman should have been ejected for that hit on Bills kicker...and I could go on but you get the picture...so here is your Bag O' Shame NFL Ref...I am sure you will be embarrassing yourself further...and infuriating fans for a while...

And this idiot gets special mention...

@MidOhioHydrographics Here is your Certificate Of Shame...Hang Your Head Proud....

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

And let me add the smack talk has finally lived up to my standards...filthy animals...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments