Promo Code — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Promo Code

LaraLara Posts: 54Member
I would like to order some of the Dip Bite Paint, is there a promo code I should use when ordering? Just wondering, some sponsors offer, some don't. Thanks

Comments

• studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,948Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very Smart to ask.... I await his answer with baited breath. :)
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,948Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whoops, for the calling card.... @dipdemon
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,192Member, Moderator El Moderator

Very Smart to ask.... I await his answer with baited breath. :)

"Bated". =)
  • yawtsae441yawtsae441 Posts: 57Member, Business Ninja ✭✭
    Maybe @dipdemon is like me, as soon as you ask him to take less for his product he looses interest I the conversation....
  • LaraLara Posts: 54Member
    @yawtsae441 only reason I asked is because the website asked if I had a promo code, therefore they must offer one at some point, I was not asking for them to take less for product, not at all
  • LaraLara Posts: 54Member
    @yawtsae441 @dipdemon Come to think of it there are several reasons to ask about a promo code. DipDemon being a new sponsor to forum may like to know if being a sponsor is going to net him any new customers. A promo code for K2forum members would let them know that. But, maybe new customers aren't important.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,081Administrator El Jefe
    I will email them Lara and let them know there is a interest...
  • dipdemondipdemon Posts: 109Member ✭✭✭
    Lara said:

I would like to order some of the Dip Bite Paint, is there a promo code I should use when ordering? Just wondering, some sponsors offer, some don't. Thanks

Hello, sorry for the delay. Sent you a private message.
  • PowderRiverHydroPowderRiverHydro Posts: 38Member ✭✭
    I just ordered a couple quarts to try out. discount code would be cool for sure! I hope we like it
  • greendippergreendipper Posts: 32Member
    I ordered 4 quarts of your dip bite paint and so far it has been a good product fir my needs. My question is can it been thinned out and if so with what do I use..When temp get a little cold paint tends 2 thicken up, haven't had 2 much trouble with the black,blue, or gray,but the white always seems 2 b to thick..@dipdemon
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @greendipper seems like you answered your own question there... don't let your paints get cold. Paint sprays best around 70° +/- 10°.
    In the winter my garage can get down to around 50..when I know I'm going 2 paint I'll bring the paint inside over night 2 bring up the temp,but the white just seems 2 b 2 thick...
    Every other color does just fine..OHW no problems,even regular Nason auto paint does well..
  • dipdemondipdemon Posts: 109Member ✭✭✭
    @greendipper

Our DipBite® line of paint is formulated to achieve better coverage. In order to achieve this it contains more pigment than most brands. The white color paint happens to contain more pigment than other colors.

We try to discourage thinning of the paint. If you can keep it closer to 70 degrees that should help. If you absolutely have to thin it you can use Xylene sparingly.
  • k2motorsportsk2motorsports Posts: 58Member
    I'd be interested as well, I've used dipbite for a while, and works great for my needs