Ohio Remote Training: Dates Confirmed!

MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
edited November 2016 in K2Forums.com News
It's official! Jim and I just spoke and we have decided on the following dates for the Ohio Remote Training:

Training Dates: May 18th, 19th, and 20th 2017
Possible Business Seminar: May 21, 2017

(The Ohio March and April temps were a little low for Mr. "Palm Springs" Urbano)

Start time is 9am, usually ending around 5:00 pm but this is flexible.

Jim will do an official announcement and get it up on his K2 Shop Online website as soon as possible to get your deposits. Remember, if we don't get sufficient deposits? It will be cancelled like the last Ohio Remote. Plenty of time to get scheduled off work, get travel planned, and get your deposit in. But the sooner the better!

Commitment List thus far:
(1) @looch
(2) @frankargenzy + 1 Person
(3) @jkucinic
(4) @Americanfieldarms + 1 Person
(5) @Forsi + 1 Person
(6) Willow Wood Prosthetics @jonshell
(7) @Bluewater
(8) @sengland1988 + 1 or 2 people
(9) @MiPilot
(10) @islanddipper
(11) @mielkewaygraphics
(12) @Ravenbones
(13) @Cowgirl
(14) @chad6713
(15) @k2motorsports + 1 Person

Address to my shop is:
Mid-Ohio Hydrographics
298 Tower Dr.
Mansfield, OH 44906

You can ship training materials here in advance if you'd like (so you don't have to take them on a plane, etc.) just PM me tracking info so I'm expecting it.

I believe last time, most everyone stayed at the Hampton Inn about 10 minutes from my shop. There are closer hotels, but there is more to do and more places to eat next to the Hampton. there is also a Fairfield Inn & Suites right next to the Hampton. These are only suggestions. There may be cheaper/closer places if you like.

Hampton Inn Mansfield/Ontario
1051 N. Lexington Springmill Rd,
Mansfield, Ohio, 44906,
(419) 747-5353

Fairfield Inn & Suites
1065 N Lexington-Springmill Rd,
Mansfield, OH 44906
(419) 747-2200

Jim @K2Concepts edit anything you see fit.

Thanks everyone. This has been a blast every time we have done it. Really looking forward to it! Here's a link to the info on the last Ohio Remote, w/ plenty of pictures on the last pages:
http://k2forums.com/discussion/4478/ohio-class-2015-edited-with-video-and-dates/p1
Post edited by MidOhioHydrographics on

Comments