Football Follies Week 9 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
GO CUBS!...Just thought I would throw that out there...108 years of misery finally came to an end...and what a game...happy for all you Cub fans...

And week 8 is in the books and time to move on to week 9. Is it too early to start talking about who is going to the Big Show? I hate to say it but I think the Pats will get there again this year...Brady is one Bad JuJu Man for sure...for the NFC? I am still not sure but the Cowboys are making a strong case for themselves...(Insert thoughts and smack talk here...lol)...

And after carefully considering this week's bag of shame? I have to give it to my Vikings. Everyone is scratching their heads over what happened. Ferocious defense and solid offense until the bye week...now they are a team without an identity...and (gasp) without an Offensive Coordinator...I can't believe Norv Turner resigned in the middle of the (allegedly) breakout season...After all the injuries and them fighting back to a 5-0 record only to see them make the Bears look like Beasts? Shameful...Here's your Bag O' Shame Vikings...sad thing is Viking Fan is used to this...sigh...Skol Vikes!...

And Honourable mention goes to...The Buffalo Bills...I mean how can you guys lose 23 out of 26 to the Pats? Talk about some bad JuJu going on there...Talk about a team that lacks an identity? You never know WHO is going to show up on the field week to week...Beast Mode one week and High School Cheerleading Squad the next...Bills Fan cannot be amused...so here is your Bag O' Shame Bills...Rex Ryan is going to be hitting the streets again this year...Should be interesting...

@sengland1988 Here is your Certificate Of Shame...Hang Your Head Proud....

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

I might even think about a prize for the best smack talking...let's see how that goes...so far it has been lousy...come on you filthy animals...I know you can do better than that...I am pretty sure @2Kreate has everyone beat...even @WileECoyote is having a hard time keeping up with him but he is giving it his best shot...lol...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments