Football Follies Week 8 2016 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 8 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,064Administrator El Jefe
Well here we are at week 8 of the season...is it really half over already? Man getting old really sucks...Another great week of football! I think the referees of the Oakland/Jacksonville game gave themselves tennis elbow from all the flags they threw...shame on Minnesota for letting the Eagles get over on them...Wentz better play a heck of alot better against Dallas this week...which brings me to this weeks bag of shame...which goes to...the Texans...man you gotta feel for those guys and their $72 million dollar QB whoopsy...Osweiler couldn't pass the salt at a dinner table without getting intercepted...Kubiak could have done so much more for him than O'Brian...so here is your Bag Of Shame Texans for that pitiful pigskin performance on "Garbage Time" MNF...try not to embarrass yourselves any further this week...

And honorary mention goes to...the Jaguars for this whole season...man they looked GREAT on paper and the columns...shows you what we know...absolutely nothing...lol...I hope they pull it together because I think Gus Bradley may be out of a job if they do not...and he is a good guy but results are what matters in this league...

And before I forget? Here is your "Certificate" @Gotcha_covered...

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

I might even think about a prize for the best smack talking...let's see how that goes...so far it has been lousy...come on you filthy animals...I know you can do better than that...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments