ISO Used 4to6ft tank in south florida

TheHanzoTheHanzo Posts: 75Member ✭✭
just to see what is out there before i go to manufacture I live in the keys will travel within the state

Comments

• TheHanzoTheHanzo Posts: 75Member ✭✭
    Really will travel the east coast looking for a start up package. I have training coming up and would love to start producing
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,233Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Be sure to look in the "for sale" section. Alot of guys just jump on here to post up their stuff but don't look around too much. I see there is one for sale in NJ today. Sounds like a good starter set up
  • RDSHydroRDSHydro Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭✭✭
    my setup is still available, although not on East coast...

http://k2forums.com/discussion/9171/small-4-tank-and-supplies-for-sale#latest
    thanks guys pretty green here talking with new jersey now. I'm close to twn so getting traing there
    RDSHydro said:

my setup is still available, although not on East coast...

http://k2forums.com/discussion/9171/small-4-tank-and-supplies-for-sale#latest

i am checking this out now as well
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    TheHanzo said:

thanks guys pretty green here talking with new jersey now. I'm close to twn so getting traing there

Ohhh you may want to rethink that and do some more research...just saying...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,261Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Close is not always the best option. While good in theory? Remember they sell products, and "only their activator and paint and clear will work with their films" which is not true in the least. This is the one thing I love most about the K2 Remotes (Again, I don't make a single penny off them, so I'm not trying to sell you). Last remote we had access to 4 different activators, 3 different paint suppliers (plus anything else you want to try in my cabinet), and I have god knows how many clears you can try. AND the experience of training w/ guys who actually dip for a living in a busy production shop. TWN ONLY sells things to people. Keep that in mind.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,261Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    PS- I have zero experience w/ TWN training. It may be fabulous, and Tammi (my rep) has been an incredible help over the years. Just to be fair. She knows I don't use (or want to try) their activator, and she doesn't push it. So we are on good terms. :smiley:
  • RDSHydroRDSHydro Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭✭✭
    @TheHanzo there are better training options than TWN. Weigh your options....
    The other reason I wass contemplating TWN was the combo training/tank but that alone is 2900 the you have to purchase your shop supplies separate. I see some complete sets on here that are a little less expensive and I would be able to get right into production. I have read a little on the k2 remotes is there a price set? I live in key largo so travel is that much further. But I want to learn this right as I am just starting out in a busy tourism area not just have product pushed on me
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    @TheHanzo Yes we are setting dates and pricing right now...
    Update: Going to TWN this week. Almost have the garage ready will post pics. I hope to get some base learning and get busy down here so i can attend one of the awesome looking k2 remotes. I wanna have a little time under my sleeve when i come out to hit the next level