Football Follies Week 7 2016

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
Well week 6 is in the books and time to move on to week 7...talk about a wild Sunday...Romo might be out of a job and even traded? WHAT??? Cutler might never get back in the line-up (which is a good thing for Bears fans)...Fitzpatrick proved his bosses right by not giving him a big pile of money...they should have given him a big pile of toilet paper for his stinky performance over the last 6 weeks...10 INT's AFTER half time? That's almost 2 a game...and not 1 TD after halftime? Yea he needs to STFU and take a back seat like he is used to...and he set all those Jets records last year? What the heck happened to him is what I want to know. Wentz proved he is not a god...Bronco's proved they are imperfect...BUT I have to admit that this weeks Bag Of Shame goes to...The Steelers for continuing the trend of losing to -.500 teams...it's like they mentally check out...and they should have won even without Roth...so here is your Bag O' Shame Steelers...try not to embarrass yourselves any further this week...(Insert Patriots here)...

And this weeks runner up? The Packers for that "no show" against the Cowboys this week...Not sure what is going on with Rodgers these days but that slump has got to go...don't get me wrong...I love it but it is kind of embarrassing to see how far he has fallen...I mean they beat up on the Lions and everyone thought he was back in SuperBowl form...yeah not so much...so here is your Bag O' Shame Packers...you guys should be wearing it just to cover those awful moustaches Rodgers grows every now and then when he feels the "Pedo" popping out...

And before I forget? Actually, I did forget the "Certificate Of Shame" that the winner is supposed to get every week...so here is your "Certificate" @2Kreate

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 3 meters of film from Big Brain Graphics...So let's hear it for Dinnetta...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 3 meters of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 3 meters of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileged right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

I might even think about a prize for the best smack talking...let's see how that goes...so far it has been lousy...come on you filthy animals...I know you can do better than that...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments