Marine Camo... Semper Fi....

studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,021Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 1,046Member ✭✭✭
    You have some great stuff. I am really wanting to try your film. As soon as I can get a project with custom film, I'm there.
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,021Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    @norcalfrank I await with baited breath..... Does that mean you are so busy that you don't have time to go out selling your services? Hint.....

I have one customer that is constantly selling... Granite decorated refrigerator doors, Marble cabinetry pull handles, etc. He is a remarkable salesman with so many fantastic ideas, he can't help making the potential customer DESIRE his idea of what a hydrographic product should be. He has a few other projects that I promised not to let get out there, but if you are waiting for the customer to come to you, you will never get rich.

Go sell some custom film projects so we can get rich together!

@norcalfrank I await with baited breath..... Does that mean you are so busy that you don't have time to go out selling your services? Hint.....

I have one customer that is constantly selling... Granite decorated refrigerator doors, Marble cabinetry pull handles, etc. He is a remarkable salesman with so many fantastic ideas, he can't help making the potential customer DESIRE his idea of what a hydrographic product should be. He has a few other projects that I promised not to let get out there, but if you are waiting for the customer to come to you, you will never get rich.

Go sell some custom film projects so we can get rich together!

My biggest problem is I have never been the guy way was very creative. I have shown some specific films (photos) from you to potential clients because I know the would like them and there isn't anything out there like it. And even though I sell for a living (service writer at a local auto shop) I have never considered myself a salesman. I really just starting out in hydrographics and trying to build business. It seems tougher to see than some of the other things I do (I'm also a firearms instructor). I'll make it happen, it's just taking some getting used to as It's not something I know, like cars and guns. :)
    edited June 14
    Excellent! @norcalfrank My prodding may have worked..... (Imagine an evil grinning emoticon wringing it's hands here)

If you had a personal Sacremento State College logo Yeti cup sitting on your service desk all day, that might generate more sales than you can keep up with. People don't know they want it until they see it!

Post edited by studebaker on
    edited October 2016
    I'm fairly far North of Sacramento, so I don't think that would work. Maybe something western, cows, horses, etc. Pretty rual here. I showed my wife your horse camo and tryed to get her friends into it, but nothing yet.
    Making a customer want what they don't know they want is the epitome of a true salesman....