Hurricane

RadicalSideHydroRadicalSideHydro Posts: 588Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
Had to come get my money makers from the shop to make sure you're safe for this storm

Comments

• SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,392Member ✭✭✭✭
    Priorities first ....... right??
  • CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same to you @RadicalSideHydro Hope you and your family stay safe bro. I'm 50 miles off the coast of Tybee island in Savannah Ga and got everything locked down as best as I can. My inlaws live about 10 miles from me and I'm going to stay with them. They live in a fully bricked house but their both handicap and worried so I told them not to worry we're going to have a hurricane party. lol
  • RadicalSideHydroRadicalSideHydro Posts: 588Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    It's gonna be a bad one
  • blazingcoatingsblazingcoatings Posts: 413Member ✭✭✭
    Stay safe guys. 
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,295Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be safe guys, it looks like a bad one
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be safe. Nothing is worth your safety and health.
    Yea we decided to go in town to my wife's mom's condo.had to do the best thing for our to grandkids we just adopted. I really wanted to cruise around on my beach cruiser with my bottle of bourbon and my AR15 strapped across my shoulder. Lol
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Please keep us posted...I have heard nothing good about this one...
  • DallenDallen Posts: 1,727Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    stay safe
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,334Member ✭✭✭✭
    Keeping all of you in our prayers here in Canada that you all come out of this safe!!
    Saying a prayer for you guys down there !
    So far not to bad definitely alot of flooding and damage but could have been alot worse.the jacksonville beach pier  lost about 150ft off the end of it and our beaches are totally wiped out from the erosion. 
  • JeremyJeremy Posts: 1,109Member ✭✭✭

Same to you @RadicalSideHydro Hope you and your family stay safe bro. I'm 50 miles off the coast of Tybee island in Savannah Ga and got everything locked down as best as I can. My inlaws live about 10 miles from me and I'm going to stay with them. They live in a fully bricked house but their both handicap and worried so I told them not to worry we're going to have a hurricane party. lol

Be safe bro. I'm glad we don't get this sort of weather. Everyone be safe
    Could have been alot worse had alot of fence I had to replace and a couple of broken water lines but that's about it other than the expected debri removal.
    edited October 2016

Yeah @RadicalSideHydro I had some fencing to replace also but I could not believe the trampolines I saw just in my town. 11 total one was my neighbors which flew up against the back of my house clearing the privacy fence landing in my back yard. lol They were everywhere. I told my neighbor before I left to take the net off & flip it upside down n he said ok.[not] I want to give a huge thank you to any lineworkers/ lineman. @georgialineman for risking their lives and being away from their families at a time like this. we had lines down EVERYWHERE & I personally watched a group of these guy's work their **badword** off to get power back. I was actually very impressed them.
    el.png 604.1K
    Yeah we are pretty fortunateour beaches are gone
  • PREGraphicsPREGraphics Posts: 66Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    I've been off the net since last week when we started gearing up for this storm and just got a few minutes to relax and get on the net. We were fortunate at my house, we are above water, no trees on the house and finally got water and power back on. It is absolute devastation around here roads out, flooding is horrible and still going up downstream from here. Widespread power outage and trees everywhere. Many homes and businesses lost and some loss of life. After we got everything stabilized at work we put our state assets back in service and our swift water teams have deployed and are in Kinston at the moment. Prayers are needed for this area as some endure round 2 of rising flood waters from the storm and others begin the recovery process. 
    Please note that all orders going into and out of that area will be experiencing delays...I have been getting "Delivery Exception" notices all week so please be patient...
    @K2Concepts just got mine in yesterday can't wait to try it out.
    That's it I'm ordering one !!!!! Those guns just look sexy 
    Sreynolds said:

That's it I'm ordering one !!!!! Those guns just look sexy 

They are pretty awesome...
    nice rims.

@K2Concepts just got mine in yesterday can't wait to try it out.

@CoastalHydrographics thanks bud. Can't tell in the pic but I sprayed some blue pearl on themy the look really cool