WELSH FLAG PATTERN....COMING SOON!

AquaGraphixAquaGraphix Posts: 344Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
Well after years of being nagged by customers for a Welsh flag design, we have one in the making.
Just wondered what people thought. JJ @onehitwonder should love this one. ;-)

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    We shall see...I wish I had a nickel for everytime someone said to me: "If you made this or that? I would buy 1 and everyone I ever met in my entire lifetime would buy 1"...and then they never come around...

But that is great art my friend...looks really good...when is the "Gaylick" pattern coming out...or is that the same as Welsh?...lol...
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,718Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it!!!

Shut it, Jim
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,973Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

We shall see...I wish I had a nickel for everytime someone said to me: "If you made this or that? I would buy 1 and everyone I ever met in my entire lifetime would buy 1"...and then they never come around...

Good God, @K2Concepts you are so right! I love it when they say, "just do this one as a sample, and I'll have thousands more for you"! That is heard around here at least twice a week.

• AquaGraphixAquaGraphix Posts: 344Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Yes you are right but we mainly did this for ourselves to use on customer jobs. The amount of disappointed people we have who want a motor bike or helmet or something similar in a welsh pattern is a hell of a lot. If noone buys it so be it but we know we will use it.