LONG AWAITED ACTIVATOR SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED!!! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LONG AWAITED ACTIVATOR SHIPMENT HAS ARRIVED!!!

AquaGraphixAquaGraphix Posts: 332Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
Hey Guys,
We are now back to being fully stocked on all our activators.
Our shipment arrived from the USA yesterday and we have ben frantically decanting into tins ever since.

We have Hydrovator,
We have Hydrovator PLUS,
we have K2Brew and we have K2Superbrew.

Every one of these activators is awesome but our personal favourite combination that we use daily is Hydrovator PLUS and K2Superbrew.
With both these products you'll have every film covered.

Not all the Superbrew sizes are on the website yet (I really need to get my **badword** in gear and sort that out) so if you cant find what you want just order k2brew and put a note in the notes section that you would like Superbrew instead and we can sort that out. Its all the same price.

We can do aerosols, 1 liters, 2.5 liters and 5 liter trade packs.
www.aquagraphix.co.uk/shop

****Use the code K210 at check out on the website to get 10% off your order as a member of the K2Forum. One time use per person. Valid on all products except for DevilBiss activator guns****

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,564Administrator El Jefe
    I like...
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,480Member ✭✭✭✭
    What is hydrovator plus?
    looch said:

What is hydrovator plus?

Hydrovator Plus is Hydrovator without testicular cancer-causing chemical...we substitute Methotate...and before everyone gets all "Why don't you offer it?"...We are already working on an even safer version of activator...we think it will be the safest activator on the market...still in testing but it looks pretty good...
    Great so on top of my copd my b@!! $ are gonna fall off lol
  • AquaGraphixAquaGraphix Posts: 332Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Heres my little description of the activators in case you cant decide which is for you.

We have The Grandad, Hydrovator.

The old original who is reliable and does the job but hes a bit harsh sometimes. (Typical old guy LOL)
    We have our personal favourite and the newish kid on the block, Hydrovator PLUS. Hard as nails and will sort almost anything.
    Reformulated Hydrovator for EU sale (The change actually made it better)

We have Mr Jim Urbano's own amazing special formula, K2Brew. Cool and chilled and perfect for your heavy inked films.
    And last but not least we also have K2Brew's ballsy little brother, Superbrew. The newer improved version with a few tweaks. Great for heavy blacks.

• AquaGraphixAquaGraphix Posts: 332Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    BUMP for the discount code ;-)
    looch said:

Great so on top of my copd my b@!! $ are gonna fall off lol

You mean your wife actually takes them out of her purse?...
  • blazingcoatingsblazingcoatings Posts: 413Member ✭✭✭
    I love the code word "Bump" lol. 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,812Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator