Eppic Industries reviews Meiji MP-3 Air Brush from Emerald Coatings — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eppic Industries reviews Meiji MP-3 Air Brush from Emerald Coatings

EppicEppic Posts: 35Member ✭✭
Well, Andrew at Emerald coatings asked me to try out one of his new air brushes he's carrying. I made him a quick video on it. Literally my first "review of a product" video before, but... I plan to do more and possibly shed some useful info on things once I learn how to use it. :)
Check out Emeraldcoatings.com for your hydro needs.

Comments

• EppicEppic Posts: 35Member ✭✭
    Jim I think I posted this in the wrong section. I'm not you... can you move it to the right section please?
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,184Member ✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you guys making the job fun!!!!! Its gets pretty crazy around my shop as well !!!
    edited August 2016
    Sometimes you just have to paint smiles on your employee's. He's single too so I got to make fun of him all afternoon about how his new skin tone was going to get him married in no time. He must hate me some times... But we are all smiles at the end of the day. That's the most important thing. =)
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe
    Eppic said:

Jim I think I posted this in the wrong section. I'm not you... can you move it to the right section please?

No worries brother...I'll move it to the Emerald Coatings section...and pull the tip(small cap) off the end of that air brush...the tiny little cap/tip at the end? It will shoot a much finer pencil thin line for you...
    Oh ya? I'll give it a try. Thanks. :)