Registered

NaffGuttsNaffGutts Posts: 217Member ✭✭✭
Ordered film before, finally registered and ordered some dead flat clear, any way you guys can put my other order in my history just so i can keep tabs. Got a feeling i'll be ordering quite a bit from you guys.

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,306Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @NaffGutts Usually sponsors will check their page, but it doesn't alert them unless you tag them. @BigBrainGraphics
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,368Member ✭✭✭✭
    They will be able to tell u anything you have bought in the past at @BigBrainGraphics . They do it for me about twice a week LOL

BTW u will love that dead flat clear . very simple to shoot
  • NaffGuttsNaffGutts Posts: 217Member ✭✭✭
    Sreynolds said:
    They will be able to tell u anything you have bought in the past at @BigBrainGraphics . They do it for me about twice a week LOL BTW u will love that dead flat clear . very simple to shoot
    I honestly prefer the flat over gloss, if its as good as you say, it might be my go-to clear coat. Should get it wed.

@WileECoyote ; i should have, just not urgent. Now that i have an account, just want to keep track of orders in case i need to order something specific quickly and cant remember where i go it. But thanks
    @NaffGutts , I have every clear they offer and have not had a problem out of any of it ! I can get clear from NAPA but I figure what the hell, give the $ to the sponsors. I shoot two coats of the gloss on a yeti and it looks like its 2 inches thick lol , love that stuff! I make roughly two orders with them a week and its at the shop in 2 days !
    Sreynolds said:
    @NaffGutts , I have every clear they offer and have not had a problem out of any of it ! I can get clear from NAPA but I figure what the hell, give the $ to the sponsors. I shoot two coats of the gloss on a yeti and it looks like its 2 inches thick lol , love that stuff! I make roughly two orders with them a week and its at the shop in 2 days !
    Awesome to hear, i'll probably order gloss as well. But i love that matte look and thats what will be going down on my car soon. Im sure i'll end up getting gloss. Question though, is it harder to tell when the dead flat flashes before adding another coat @Sreynolds
    I think it comes with instructions , I only spray one wet coat.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,240Administrator El Jefe
    Sreynolds said:

And there ya go...biggest mistake guys make when they shoot dead flat clear...
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,238Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Yep, one wet coat of the dead flat clear. That's all it takes.
    Sreynolds said:
    Awesome, should have it tomorrow, otherwise i would have known. Buttering up my better half for a quality air gun now lol.
    Go it today, cant wait to try it