Hydrographics Australia — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hydrographics Australia

sicdiphydrosicdiphydro Posts: 4Member
i have made an order with these wankers over a month ago now, $400 with nothing in return they won't answer their phones to the point where their answering service is full!!, has anyone else had these issues? And any ideas on how to get my money back from these mongrals???

Comments

• sicdiphydrosicdiphydro Posts: 4Member
    I finally got ahold of them today after sending an email titled "pissed off customer" lol now I feel bad cause they apologised and are gonna send me some free stuff.....
  • CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give them another shot bro. Mistakes happen TO US ALL and maybe they can come back kicking.
  • DallenDallen Posts: 1,678Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    at least they are trying to make it right
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,856Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited June 2016
    @sicdiphydro Just update this thread with your feelings when all is said and done. You have a right to be upset, but be fair and discuss the resolution when done.

Then encourage them to get on this forum and get their presence known to our members there, there are plenty of them...
  • sicdiphydrosicdiphydro Posts: 4Member
    Well got the package this morning so it's all over, I never got anything 'free' which I was expecting, but honestly I would never go back to them and wouldn't recommend them to anyone, since I'm like a lot of people on here with smaller shops who know the importance of speed theirs no point in trying again, plus I forgot to mention on 3 seperate occasions before this order I tried to contact them to become my supplier with no answer either.... I'm just gonna stick with tony from hydro concepts Australia he is always on time with really good products and let's me ring him if I have any issues
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,219Member ✭✭✭✭
    At least you got your stuff !!!
  • VeliVeli Posts: 160Member ✭✭✭
    I have heard mixed things about Hydrographics Australia. I have dealt with them a year or so ago and didnt have any issues product wise occasionally a slow reply for an email. But that being said that was before they started making dip kits that are being sold in Super Cheap Auto stores around the place so probably got too much going on. Thats no excuse for poor customer service though.
    Tony and Hydro Concepts are good to deal with as well.
  • WindowTintFXWindowTintFX Posts: 2Member
    I purchased items off Hydrographics Australia on the 19th of Feb 2017, I have still not received my items or any confirmation, I have sent numerous emails, used the contact page form, also sent a message through Facebook. Still no reply! I can even see that that read my message.
    These online businesses wonder why everyone purchases of eBay, so much easier to deal with issues.
    IMO very unprofessional business ethics and would not order from again. If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow afternoon I'll be launching a fraud investigation through my bank.
    Hopefully Hydro concepts is a better alternative?? Any suggestions?
  • 3monkeyshydrodip3monkeyshydrodip Posts: 809Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    @sicdiphydro you also have hydro monkeys down under who have great film.
  • WindowTintFXWindowTintFX Posts: 2Member
    I still have not received my order from these wankers! Tried contacting through email, phone and Facebook.
    Don't know how they can run a business ripping people off. I will be taking it further for fraud. Never buying from them again, would never recommend anyone to them either. I'm thinking hydro concepts will be my new supplier. Anyone had any issues with them?
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,147Member, Moderator El Moderator
    @WindowTintFX Do you guys have any organization where you can report shady business practices? In the States, we have the Better Business Bureau.
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,663Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe OHW needs to open up a branch down under!
  • ShannonShannon Posts: 78Member ✭✭
    Not sure if it is still the case but I did see that they were selling the business recently. Still not an excuse and I certainly wouldn't be keen on buying a business with the reputation they have.