Magnum research pistol body and matching scope/rings

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,259Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nice! I like it.
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 806Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks! The color looks wrong in this picture. Bad lighting! =)
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,230Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Any time I see a scope getting dipped, I think about the reviews that still exist online about a company that doesn't anymore.

Be thankful that this forum exists and that the information on how to do things right is at your fingertips.

Any time I see a scope getting dipped, I think about the reviews that still exist online about a company that doesn't anymore.

Be thankful that this forum exists and that the information on how to do things right is at your fingertips.

Not sure what you mean with the first part but I'm definitely thankful to have this place to come to and that people are so willing to help out and share information. I hope to be able to contribute more as my own skills continue to progress.
  • PTC_HydroGraphXPTC_HydroGraphX Posts: 1,107Member ✭✭✭✭
    Nice look!
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,320Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    looks good
    Thanks, I wish the pictures showed the true colors better.
  • Vital_CustomsVital_Customs Posts: 14Member
    Looks good! Did you double dip the body?

Looks good! Did you double dip the body?

I actually rolled it. I used a long dowel hotglued to some tape in the barrel groove. I taped that off and rolled it over the top. Couldn't have hit it any better.