"Prizes that don't suck" winner!!! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Prizes that don't suck" winner!!!

LCHPLCHP Posts: 36Member ✭✭
Good Morning Gang! Time to announce the winner of our "Prizes that don't suck" contest!! This is our quarterly contest that only requires a purchase to enter! Your invoice number is your ticket! So as a reminder up for grabs is your choice of a business package from Black Bear Customs. This will consist of 12 t-shirts and 50 stickers with your business logo,
OR
A complete Palmetto State Armory lower AR-15 receiver. Now the small print on the receiver..... You will be responsible for transfer fees at your local FFL dealer. It will only be shipped to an FFL dealer.
I want to personally thank you guys for making us so successful! I appreciate all of your business. We will be announcing our next prize package shortly. I buy my prize packages from folks in the community so if you offer a cool product or service contact me and maybe we can use you!
Thru a random number generator invoice 6013 was chosen.
Congratulations Geoffrey Chaney, Statesboro Hydrographics!! It looks like you are the one!
Be sure to get in on the best All-in-one Hydrographic paint in the market and join in on the fun! At lowcountryhydropaint.com
lowcountryhydropaint.com
1.jpg 1.4M

Comments