spray gun — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

spray gun

Anyone used or are using the IWATA LPH 50. I'm looking at getting one for medium sized duracoat and cerakote projects. I usually use my airbrush with a 0.5 for duracoat and spray gun with 0.8 tip for cerakote, but i'm thinking that I can get the LPH 50 with the 0.6 tip and be able to use it for larger duracoat projects where I would prefer a fan tip gun and also be able to spray cerakote and mix up smaller batches than I do now. I also like side mount cups for detail work where I can see what I am doing. my go to airbrush is a side mount as well. Any thoughts or personal experience on the LPH 50 would be helpful

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,204Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    No experience w/ the LPH50, but we have a total of 5 Iwata guns and love them all. I don't think you can go wrong w/ that purchase for your purpose. I've heard great things about the LPH-80
  • adonis1adonis1 Posts: 186Member ✭✭✭
    Iwata, and finish line. We run iwata airbrushwe also, great product.
  • PREGraphicsPREGraphics Posts: 66Member ✭✭
    Just a little update since this post I pulled the trigger on an IWATA lph50 .06. Gun sprays flawlessly with Duracoat. I do have to reduce certain colors, but that's always been an issue with the airbrush or my IWATA lph80. I have also used it with some cerakote doing gradients or fades. I like the side mount cup for details I can see the project better, same as with my side mount airbrush. All in all can't beat it for the $150 I paid on Amazon. This gun lists for almost twice that at other gun suppliers.