spray gun

Anyone used or are using the IWATA LPH 50. I'm looking at getting one for medium sized duracoat and cerakote projects. I usually use my airbrush with a 0.5 for duracoat and spray gun with 0.8 tip for cerakote, but i'm thinking that I can get the LPH 50 with the 0.6 tip and be able to use it for larger duracoat projects where I would prefer a fan tip gun and also be able to spray cerakote and mix up smaller batches than I do now. I also like side mount cups for detail work where I can see what I am doing. my go to airbrush is a side mount as well. Any thoughts or personal experience on the LPH 50 would be helpful

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    No experience w/ the LPH50, but we have a total of 5 Iwata guns and love them all. I don't think you can go wrong w/ that purchase for your purpose. I've heard great things about the LPH-80
  • adonis1adonis1 Posts: 186Member ✭✭✭
    Iwata, and finish line. We run iwata airbrushwe also, great product.
  • PREGraphicsPREGraphics Posts: 66Member ✭✭
    Just a little update since this post I pulled the trigger on an IWATA lph50 .06. Gun sprays flawlessly with Duracoat. I do have to reduce certain colors, but that's always been an issue with the airbrush or my IWATA lph80. I have also used it with some cerakote doing gradients or fades. I like the side mount cup for details I can see the project better, same as with my side mount airbrush. All in all can't beat it for the $150 I paid on Amazon. This gun lists for almost twice that at other gun suppliers.