Here are a few sample pics to show off HydroSolutions, before and after dip!

Comments

• PanamaCityHydroPanamaCityHydro Posts: 554Member ✭✭✭
    always find it interesting how drab colors look until they get a finish, almost doesn't seem the same color. good stuff.
  • BadAce31BadAce31 Posts: 59Member
    Are these paint capable of being used with any clear or is there a specific type I need... And is it true there's no dipping window with waterborne paint, meaning I can dip anytime after it dries?
  • HydroSolutionsHydroSolutions Posts: 64Member ✭✭✭
    HydroSolutions is compatible with most automotive clear... and we use the term 'most' as a precaution. lol We have tested it with several different brands, and have had no issues :) HydroSolutions does have a dipping window of about 20 minutes to 45 days after it's sprayed, at that point, HydroSolutions is fully cured.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @BadAce31 The dip window is independent of the base material, that is a component of the binders and resin.
    Oh ok I alway been told water based has no dip window never tried though 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @BadAce31 Aqualac is waterbased and has no dip window, OHW is solvent based and also has no window. Not sure about Low Country or Big Brain's
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    BadAce31 said:

Oh ok I alway been told water based has no dip window never tried though 

Usually as a rule? This is true...however? Obviously there are some exceptions to the rules...
    Was wondering how does everyone like to buy their paints? By the pint/ quart? I run a small operation out of my garage and I want to have paint on hand so I don't have to buy every time I dip and wait/pay for shipping... Another question is what is everyone's most popular colors?