Rinse tank is my weak link — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rinse tank is my weak link

I have a similar setup as alot of you guys where we have a tub / shower combo w 16 shower heads an adequate pump to supply them. Problem I have is the shower heads are clogging within a couple hours use which in turn causes the water to foam badly. I need filter ideas or better shower head suggestions. I'm using the Home Depot $6 round fixed heads rather than the smaller white plastic $3 ones but they dont do any better of a job and are a pain to clean.

Comments

• LCSLCS Posts: 262Member ✭✭✭
    Did you perhaps get the water saver shower heads? If you did you might have to gut them out so they don't plug up so fast.. Hope this helps
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,479Administrator El Jefe
    Spa anti foam...
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,317Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Use a filter screen to filter the water that helped me out a lot.
  • kansashydrokansashydro Posts: 814Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have drilled my cheap shower heads out with a 1/4 drill bit. Not all of the holes, just the main one. Helped out a bunch.
  • Sac_HydroSac_Hydro Posts: 1,050Member ✭✭✭✭

I have drilled my cheap shower heads out with a 1/4 drill bit. Not all of the holes, just the main one. Helped out a bunch.

I did the same thing.. And it did help out a lot!
  • GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭
    almost all shower heads are rated at 2.5 gallons per minute, regardless of size, I think the government has something to do with that. most of the time this is achieved by the screen in the head, remove the screen, remove the restriction. try that for starters
  • GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭
    opening it up like the boys above said helps too
  • CustomCoatersATLCustomCoatersATL Posts: 9Member
    I opened them up, now the foam issue, havn't found an anti foam source close by yet. Gotta inter web it I guess. Thanx for the suggestions
  • SunrayHydroSunrayHydro Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    Maybe try these. The opening in them is quite large. These ones are from china but I believe a company in the US sell them called K Ball image
  • SunrayHydroSunrayHydro Posts: 87Member ✭✭
    Sorry try thisimage