What to use — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What to use

brendt09brendt09 Posts: 440Member ✭✭✭
Got my booth put in jw what to use as a silicone to seal it up and patch some small holes 

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I use ALEX painters caulk. Just nothing that says silicone. Lol
  • brendt09brendt09 Posts: 440Member ✭✭✭
    Ya I knew that haha thanks
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    My stomach drops every time I read things like this.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

As you remember the stack of silicone caulk on the shelves at my shop :fearful: AND that I did actually silicone caulk all the joints in my booth after it was assembled.... :sunglasses:
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,081Administrator El Jefe

You get used to it eventually...I used to be shocked...now I am just amused...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

As you remember the stack of silicone caulk on the shelves at my shop :fearful: AND that I did actually silicone caulk all the joints in my booth after it was assembled.... :sunglasses:
    Joe, I remember the look on your face the first year when I did my talk about prevention of contamination in the shop... and started setting up tubes of caulk, WD-40, and strange cleaning solutions...