Few whitetail skulls finished up — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Few whitetail skulls finished up

headhunter6headhunter6 Posts: 222Member ✭✭✭
Here are a few that recently left

Comments

• IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,321Member ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work @headhunter6. What pattern is on that first one, that looks different
  • headhunter6headhunter6 Posts: 222Member ✭✭✭
    Game guard
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,255Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Very nice work! We just had a bunch brought in last week from a taxidermist. 20 whitetail, a coyote and a gator!
    Nice. Yea being a taxidermist myself I get quite a few to do also. I have a bunch coming up that I need to clean up to get ready and I have a few taxidermist locally that I do some for. Doing skulls was the main reason for me getting in to Hydrographics in the first place.
  • Archer0545Archer0545 Posts: 806Member ✭✭✭
    I love doing skulls! They're a pain in the **badword** sometimes but I love working with the racks. I have a 210 inch EHD skull I found back in Sept that I am thinking about doing for a display piece. Hard to dip one that big but I'm going to probably go ahead with it.
  • my4boysdadmy4boysdad Posts: 138Member ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, I have a couple that I need to dip.  Are there any special prep steps to include or can I just paint and dip?  I've cleaned them up with soapy water and bleach but haven't gone any further on them yet.  Thanks in advance.
    as long as the grease is out of the skull you should be able to paint and dip
  • TrayersSlayersTrayersSlayers Posts: 231Member ✭✭✭
    I got into it because of the taxidermy myself. Going to hit a moose skull tomarrow. @headhunter6.