Couple things I coated this week to get thread started — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Couple things I coated this week to get thread started

GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2014 in Powder Coating
2012 sea doo rxp-x water to air race intercoolers super gloss black
2013 gmc 2500 caliper brackets candy red
2014 f350 rotors monster green

Comments

• GCIGCI Posts: 1,317Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work.
  • GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭
    GCI said:

Nice work.

thank you sir

• kansashydrokansashydro Posts: 813Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like it!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,476Administrator El Jefe
    I think PC would be an equally tough business...good stuff...thank you for posting and getting it started!...
  • GSPGSP Posts: 257Member ✭✭✭

I think PC would be an equally tough business...good stuff...thank you for posting and getting it started!...

just like dipping it has its ins and outs to work through but its easier than painting as far as application of the powder, the baking part is where the finesse comes in. Most dippers have the big part already, a booth. An oven and gun can be picked up pretty cheap for a beginners set. Anyone needs help getting started let me know. check out columbiacoatings.com I flew to Tennessee a couple of years ago to buy equipment and get trained. Great Operation Brian the owner is a great guy to deal with, I hooked him and Matt from expresschem up and he carries Matt's stuff now. Im gonna try and have a powder we can dip to made up. One Hit Powder lol
  • blazingcoatingsblazingcoatings Posts: 413Member ✭✭✭
    Gsp, what part of New Jersey you from ?This is where I dwel. Good to see Another neighbor here. I got two powder coating facility's. Shoot me an email. 
    Jim, you are right. Customers are very picky and want everything yesterday lol. It's always fun to show up in the morning to a customer waiting with a box of oily parts or a banged up set of rims with powder on them that someone else failed at. 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,707Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @blazingcoatings This post is from over 2 years ago and GSP hasn't been active since Oct. 2014. Just a warning that you probably won't get a response.
    Thanks for that. I saw the garden state symbol and I got excited thinking I had a local  neighbor . Time to get the coffee brewing