AZ / Green Bay Play off — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AZ / Green Bay Play off

jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,280Member ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, so I know this doesn't belong here, but. Kathy & I were lucky enough to go see the AZ Cardinals vs the Green Bay Packers tonight. AZ won in OT. The Card played like crap, but the Packers played well but obviously not good enough. Just thought I'd throw this bit of info in to the forum for the heck of it. Go Cardinals!

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    THAT was the best playoff game ever in the history of playoffs...wowsers what a game!...Had EVERYTHING under the sun...
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome to watch on TV. It must have been a real treat to see it in person. Living the dream John.
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,280Member ✭✭✭✭✭

THAT was the best playoff game ever in the history of playoffs...wowsers what a game!...Had EVERYTHING under the sun...

I've watched a lot of football over the years & I can not ever remember seeing a game like this one. GB offence was very good, but in the end we brought it home. Today should be some great football.

Tsunami said:

Awesome to watch on TV. It must have been a real treat to see it in person. Living the dream John.

Dave, the fans were just awesome, I can't believe GB could even hear the calls on the field.

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,162Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @jtaglia I was watching with friends and it kept us hopeful the whole game. Cobb went out spitting up blood after making an amazing one handed catch that got called back. And when the cards needed it, Fitzgerald pulled out some incredible moves. Rodgers converting 4th and 20? The coinflip? It is going to be a long time before this gets topped.
    @WileECoyote we were sitting just above when the Hail Mary was thrown. Where we were sitting he never had control of the ball. The stadium was deafening, the stands were crazy loud the whole game. So glad we went. I bought the tickets from one of my customers who wouldn't be in town last night. My heart stopped several times.