A Realistic Tiger Fur Pattern

studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,084Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
This looks more real than any other tiger stripes pattern out there...

All my Hydrographic Film Patterns can be seen here at this link.

Comments

• CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
    @Studebaker you've set the bar very high in the pattern making business. Your work is at a completely different level if you know what I mean. If your going to do it..do it better than anyone else right? lol
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,084Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @CoastalHydrographics I'm trying! Even though the field of custom hydrographic pattern makers is such a saturated market... ;)

I'm up to 300 different patterns so far... Here's a LINK to a PDF file of Custom Hydrographic Film patterns that I can share with the general public. Warning: it's a huge file (225 patterns), you may have to wait a while for it to all load.... Now you have something you can print out and show your customers other options.

Have you seen the last few patterns that @UptonSpoon has come up with? The POW pattern and Old School patterns have hit a new level. I'm jealous of his ideas, he's getting a good handle on the market needs.
  • CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @studebacker I don't get to spend much time on here anymore like i use to but for some reason I thought you and @uptonspoon were partners. oooppss.
  • UptonSpoonUptonSpoon Posts: 554Member ✭✭✭
    Hey @CoastalHydrographics I can see why you would think that, but I have been learning a few things off @studebaker is all. we are not even on the same continent :-)
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,084Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    The same Tiger Stripes pattern close up.... Click on picture for link to order page.