Superbrew — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Superbrew

VicVic Posts: 71Member
Jim, are you going to sell Superbrew in smaller quantities? I do hydrographing for myself and friends so Iddo not need an entire gallon. Thank you

Comments

• cparkscparks Posts: 398Member ✭✭✭
    Im curious as well. I'd like to sample it first without purchasing a full gallon? My partner has used 3502 and had good results with it and we have since tried hydrogator and liquid concepts with 'ok' results but we are running low and he is leaning towards 3502 again and I'd like to try out superbrew before we purchase anything. @K2Concepts
  • headhunter6headhunter6 Posts: 211Member ✭✭✭
    hands down I would just bite the bullet and get some. Its crazy how many good hits I have had with the stuff on different company's patterns. I wont be buying anything else but the super brew. I am by no means a pro (only have been doing it for 6 or so months) and it has made dipping for me so much easier.
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    cparks said:

Im curious as well. I'd like to sample it first without purchasing a full gallon? My partner has used 3502 and had good results with it and we have since tried hydrogator and liquid concepts with 'ok' results but we are running low and he is leaning towards 3502 again and I'd like to try out superbrew before we purchase anything. @K2Concepts

Bite the bullet. It just works.
  • cparkscparks Posts: 398Member ✭✭✭
    @Tsunami its not me, its the partner. Hes used 3502 and had good results so hes bias to that, and i cant blame him. If it works for you then why change ya know? Im trying to get him to make the switch
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    cparks said:

@Tsunami its not me, its the partner. Hes used 3502 and had good results so hes bias to that, and i cant blame him. If it works for you then why change ya know? Im trying to get him to make the switch

Try some Muddy girl with 3502 and then show your partner the pics I did with Super Brew. He might become a believer. Diplomacy young man. LOL
  • LiquidDreamsLiquidDreams Posts: 250Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I have tried many many different types of activator. TWN 3502 and 2010, Hydrovator, k2 brew, OHG, hydrogator, blue mist and finally k2 Superbrew......

The Superbrew is HANDS DOWN the best activator you can buy! As Jim says it's the closest this industry has come to a single activator for all films. 

As others have said just bite the bullet and buy a gallon!! If you get a smaller amount you'll be pissed at yourself for have to reorder. 
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,763Administrator El Jefe
    I'll put it on the table for discussion this week...right now it just does not make financial sense to buy a quart jug and a plastic bag to wrap it in and a zip tie and the Hazmat box it goes into and then go mix a quart of SuperBrew and then box it up and then take it down to UPS...for $35?...
    We would have to charge at least $50...and come on...a gallon is only $75...that's $50 cheaper than a gallon of 3502...I don't know how to make the decision any easier for you...
  • FullImmersionHGFullImmersionHG Posts: 106Member ✭✭
    @K2Concepts does the $75 include shipping? If not what does it cost to ship across the country to Ohio?
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,763Administrator El Jefe
    $75 includes shipping...actually everything on the K2 Shopping Cart includes FREE shipping...
  • FullImmersionHGFullImmersionHG Posts: 106Member ✭✭
    Awsome, guess I'll be placing an order soon then.
  • MKralMKral Posts: 56Member ✭✭
    Was on the road all week working and got home today and Santa came......a gallon of Superbrew sitting by the door!!! Waiting on a new Activator Gun. I can't wait!! Thanks Jim and all you guys for this forum it is a god sent. I too only do things for myself and friends but I still want my work to be the best it can be so why not try what people are saying is the best. Thanks again gang!!
  • FWHydroFWHydro Posts: 445Member ✭✭✭
    @K2Concepts - Quick question. does anyone know how it compares to HydroGator.
    I have been using HG since it came out, with great results.
    But always looking for the next step up.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,857Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @FWHydro I responded in your other post.
  • FWHydroFWHydro Posts: 445Member ✭✭✭
    @WileECoyote

Already saw it and responded. Thanks for the help