Her Pistol — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Her Pistol

schidroschidro Posts: 353Member ✭✭✭

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nice dip, I assume that texture is in the plastic and not your clear?
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,320Member ✭✭✭✭
    nice job.... @WileECoyote that's the case texture, looks just like a case I did for archery sights
  • schidroschidro Posts: 353Member ✭✭✭
    Yes it was the case. Looked great at first then after opening and closing a few dozen times it peeled off the creased "hinge". And thanks. 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @schidro might be hard to make paint and print stick to a flex area. Best bet is too mask that area so it looks intentional and just leave it black.
    Luckily it was pink to begin with so after it started to come off I took a razor blade and scored it and took the rest off. 
  • jmzjmz Posts: 17Member
    i like the texture! cant wait to surprise my wife with a pink kryptek camo ruger!
    Thanks @jmz. She wanted it smooth but I asked her how many times she thought she could drop it before the case broke or damaged a brand new pistol.