Premium Membership Now Available!

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
edited June 2015 in K2 Business Forums
OK all you Ninja's...The Premium Member section is live and you can now subscribe here: Click Here To Subscribe!

I have also created a special button for those that choose to join...looking into redesigned artwork, shirts and some other goodies for you guys...remember, when you're a Ninja? Nothing can stop you!...
Post edited by K2Concepts on

Comments

• TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the heck happened to Jedi's. LOL
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    And where the hell are you Mr, 5-Star Tsunami?! Don't see your ninja designation. Or were you perma-banned?

• planetgraphicsplanetgraphics Posts: 17Member
    Will videos of the training classes be made available to premium members?
  • Humble308Humble308 Posts: 165Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    @Tsunami I can't stop watching this bird getting ninja-ed in the face!!! holy hell
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Humble308 said:

@Tsunami I can't stop watching this bird getting ninja-ed in the face!!! holy hell

The Ninja rock shell distraction was what got me.By the time the bird figured out rock's don't walk, NINJA-ED
    You know he's gotta be screaming "I finally got one!" as he dives lmao
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,400Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

That is a good idea, but so far, we really haven't recorded any of them.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe

@planetgraphics That's more along the lines of the "Online Training" which is a totally different animal...we are working on those also but they will be something totally different...
  • EXOEXO Posts: 87Member, Business Ninja ✭✭
    @K2Concepts ;When will you be adding the "Enter Promo Code"  at checkout, I think I found one online for 75% off a membership... :) 
  • TylerByers18TylerByers18 Posts: 877Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    I think I signed up, said invoice error or something, shows up on my pay pal though weeeee
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

That is a good idea, but so far, we really haven't recorded any of them.
    Who knows what cameras I may have set up in September... They could be anywhere!
    EXO said:

@K2Concepts ;When will you be adding the "Enter Promo Code"  at checkout, I think I found one online for 75% off a membership... :) 

@EXO THAT would be the wrong club...lol...
    Amazing @Sac_Hydro!!!! A+ :clap:
    Wow really?...lol...and yes I got yours...you should now have a badge...
    I seem to be having issues checking out via the mobile site... Is it just me?
    @EXO probably...lol...I'll see whats going on...
  • Ultimate_FinishesUltimate_Finishes Posts: 131Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Hi Jim @K2concepts just wondering if you were hand picking your
    business ninja's?
    Post edited by Ultimate_Finishes on
    @Ultimate_Finishes nope...anyone who wants to join...I am not sure how to process YOUR request though...it's either a yearly membership or a recurring monthly membership...I don't know how to track a month to month request because that's not how we set up that area of the forum...
  • Ultimate_FinishesUltimate_Finishes Posts: 131Member ✭✭✭

@Ultimate_Finishes nope...anyone who wants to join...I am not sure how to process YOUR request though...it's either a yearly membership or a recurring monthly membership...I don't know how to track a month to month request because that's not how we set up that area of the forum...

Ok I guess I got confused from the quote "Monthly Subscription Fee Setup Cost: $34.99" So give me a call when you get a chance well get this sorted out!
    @K2Concepts where's my Ninja poof? :) 
    @EXO There ya go...sorry I was at a convention since Friday...just got back and taking care of business...Ninja style...
  • s2koncepts2koncept Posts: 159Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Can I try out being a ninja? I've never been a ninja before.
  • SkinGripz_HGSkinGripz_HG Posts: 382Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Ive been called alot of things. Ninja is not one of them...

Jim, can you provide the perks of membership? Searched, but not alot found..
  • RhynoRhyno Posts: 96Member, Business Ninja ✭✭
    ^^^^^ what he said..
    @s2koncept , @SkinGripz_HG , @Rhyno POOF! You're all Ninjas...

As for the perks?
    First off you are supporting the forum, which is helping us keep the contest going and giving back to our members
    Second, we have more pointed videos that come from the Ninja section and apply to them. Some will never be released to the open forum.
    Thirdly, any Business Ninja member that wins a contest on the open forum? Will get a bonus prize because he is a premium member.
    Fourth, I am building a studio right now that will give us the ability to help the Business Ninjas in the form of a "FaceTime" or video conferencing live to help diagnose problems.
    I have several other things we are working on like breaks on insurance because some insurance companies do not understand what we do and charge small body shop fees. Water testing companies reference. Additional contests and the like...

We are also open to ideas that will make that section a better section...
  • RedneckrayRedneckray Posts: 218Member ✭✭
    Jim, what does it take to become a member?
    @Redneckray check it out first and if you like what you see? Let me know...so POOF! You're a Ninja...