Jobs...what do you do for a Living?

PitbullPitbull Posts: 216Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
edited March 2015 in At The End Of The Day
thought i would start a trend on "JOBS..... meaning what do you do for a living? I know some of us do Hydrographics for a living and some of us dont... So tell us what you do have post a pic or a video of what you do... Thanks for Sharing
I will start off the trend I run Heavy Equipment for a Demolition Company here in Detroit..Short video of a building we did a little ago....

Post edited by K2Concepts on

Comments

• SingleAction52SingleAction52 Posts: 703Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Estimator/Project Manager for a Mechanical Contracting company.
  • PitbullPitbull Posts: 216Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    cool keep them coming...even u retired guys post up... also dont be afraid to post some pics of work u have done or are doing..
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,291Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a male stripper in my part time. Oh the very thought of that makes me sick. LOL Actually I have a small contracting company for several years. I had a much larger one in Ct back in the 80's.
  • Ns1185Ns1185 Posts: 37Member
    ford mechanic for 4yrs
    sweet..keep them coming
  • TroubleTrouble Posts: 343Member ✭✭✭
    Merchant Marine engineer. Semi retired I normally only sail 2 weeks a month.
    cool..
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Retired from the stone and tile business. My wife runs that now, and I dip.
  • divinedragon13divinedragon13 Posts: 204Member ✭✭✭
    work at fruit orchard
  • airtimegrafixairtimegrafix Posts: 2,144Member ✭✭✭✭
    im a profesonal house painter for about 27 years!
  • showtime73showtime73 Posts: 82Member ✭✭
    I work 12hr shifts at proctor & gamble making fairy liquid in the uk,also own a gun shop
    Love all the responses.....I think this is a cool trend for everyone to look at an see what it is we all do for a living an to see how diverse the people that are on here are an that we are not all one-dimensional and can only do Hydro graphics..

Keep them coming
    hope i can get rest money make hydro my main job to much down time with farm work little wages lol

Hydrographics...we dip 200 to 300 parts a day...moving up to 500 parts per day very shortly...some fun huh?...

After hours I teach Hydrographics, run this forum, do remote training classes for Hydrographics, run a online store and develop other things like equipment and activators and such...also review equipment and supplies and make videos about them...wow...where did the day go?...

So Jim, what do you do in your spare time. LOL Take some time for yourself & your family.

jim has a work addiction lol
    Pitbull said:

thought i would start a trend on "JOBS..... meaning what do you do for a living? I know some of us do Hydrographics for a living and some of us dont... So tell us what you do have post a pic or a video of what you do... Thanks for Sharing
    I will start off the trend I run Heavy Equipment for a Demolition Company here in Detroit..Short video of a building we did a little ago....

That should keep you busy in Detroit, the whole place should be torn down. Well almost all of it

• mabmab Posts: 13Member
    I'm a painting contractor. Sure hope the dipping bus will help me on the side. Love reading all you guys comments.
  • mabmab Posts: 13Member
    By the way I'm looking for some used equipment to help me get started. Don't want to invest too much, but don't want to cut myself way short and have to upgrade real soon. Thanks
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whats the name of the demolition company? Al Qaeda LOL Now that would be a fascinating job.
  • melvin7005melvin7005 Posts: 11Member
    I have worked in a steel mill for the last 23 years. Started dipping as a hobby because I enjoy working with guns and wildlife or "wild dead" ha ha... Hoping to have a little retirement income when I retire. Really have enjoyed learning a ton from you fellas...
  • AlanAlan Posts: 193Member ✭✭✭
    I'm a teacher in China, where I've lived for just over eight years.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    jim has a work addiction lol
    Actually this is a step down from my HVAC contracting business. ..I was a mechanical engineer for 32 years. .. think it was time for a change. .
    change is always good even better when makes you happy.
    Tsunami said:

Whats the name of the demolition company? Al Qaeda LOL Now that would be a fascinating job.

the company is Adamo
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I majored in biology in college and I worked in a lab with animals for 6 years. Got tired of getting peed on, so when the opportunity arose for my dipping business, I jumped right in. Now I dip full time.
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,320Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    I build Crude oil tanks
    thats crazy because we tear then down.....lol
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,403Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Manufacturing Engineer at a company that produces cleaning and baby wipes. Formerly a Maintenance Mechanic/Electrician/Facilities Manager/Engineer at a company that paints for Harley Davidson.